• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

Time for Tekken characters in SFV
People seemed to like the Tekken crew in xtekken
219676e0cf409c63c302b57b5c8a360f.png
Come on good SFxT designs, don't go to waste!

Line_HTX

I'm liking the T7FR and Cough 14 as well as SFV.

I can feel the hype from the upcoming new fighters.

Yes, Numb... If you can sidewalk Jinpachi's unblockable fireball, you sure as hell can sidestep Akuma's Hadouken, haha

Shun

Make Asuka look exactly like Makoto Kikuchi from idolm@ster.

I mean, it is Namco and the max amount of gold you can earn from a Lucky Box in Tag 2 was 765 K.

I think they had a trailer on that, I don't remember, with a troll Paul outfit.

Sometimes I wonder if Harada has some sort of bias against her.

She's not even one of the Tekken 7 collaboration costume even tho Asuka would be a perfect fit for her.

I play Leo and Julia the most tho. Asuka still da bes.

When is this going to happen? Please make Devil Asuka and maker her more offensive character, maybe I'd use her more.

fP302hw.png

Line_HTX

Well, it's no secret that Harada loves Iori. For a long while his Twitter page was nothing but Iori backgrounds and avatar, lol.

Speed up the fireballs to EX'd levels
Gonna be hype

I don't count this as TKXSF and still waiting for it

It's like the MCU with all the different movies setting up for Avengers... T7FR feels like a setup to TxSF.

Numb

Well, it's no secret that Harada loves Iori. For a long while his Twitter page was nothing but Iori backgrounds and avatar, lol.

It's like the MCU with all the different movies setting up for Avengers... T7FR feels like a setup to TxSF.

Soon..
Waited this long

Shun

True reason is that Kazumi was originally Gouki's original lover but Heihachi stole her heart and Gouki was NTR'd for life.

That is why he fell to Satsui no Hadou and became the entity you here now.

That or the real reason why Heihachi threw Kazuya over a cliff to die is because Kazuya is really Kazumi and Gouki's child with devil gene and Heihachi was NTR and has eternal hatred.

Jinpachi and Gouken are secretly siblings too.

in famitsu article harada use to hate idolm@ster but it eventually change his life

Makoto Miki and Chihaya are actually the top 3 in ninkitouhyou contests.

Line_HTX

Honestly, with the exception of Blazblue, I don't really care much for Tekken's story. Sure it's interesting to me, but I know that's it's pretty silly in many ways.

LOL Akuma getting NTR'd for life, dear God.

At least the characters I'm familiar with, Lili, Lars, Alisa, Asuka, and Jin are all playable.

Nightii

Banned
Well, damn!

If Akuma truly manages to end the Mishimas and bring a new era of Tekken stories that aren't "we're a family full of pricks and try to throw each other into places", well, he might finally win me over.

But seriously, he looks awesome, just like the whole game, just dang!

EDIT: Forget this part! Darn Gaf thread confused me lol.

Village

G1gUIfZ.gif

hnng
Ofcourse fireballs would be side stepped
Was written in ancient stones lol

" Wow look at all these main characters"

Like seriously look at brian, this dude look like he walked out of being a main character of like 6 things.

This trailer is the first one that seems to be really hype, even without Akuma. New graphics, new designs for the characters... Finally!

Edit:

Mentioned briefly on stream. Ono (producer of SF4 and 5) said TxSF got scrapped so Capcom is allowing Namco to use Street Fighter characters and re-envision them. Akuma's officially canon in Tekken and more SF characters are coming supposedly in updates
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3whv2y/tekken_7_fated_retribution_akuma_reveal/cxwc7vs

I hope it's one of Ono's jokes about TxSF.

Yeah it seems like Tekken is finally getting some sense of its own aesthetic and direction. The characters are actually showing, well, character.

In other news, I have Good Execution Day and got addicted to grinding Sol combos. Deleting lifebars is fun <3

DunpealD

Well, no, but you wouldn't want to be fishing with sweep like that in the first place, since on block or whiff your life sucks.

Nobody said anything about fishing a sweep. It's just another tool in his repertoire that you can use in a specific situation in a "do and forget" way.

Looks like Ryu got faster walkspeed and his sweep seems to be his normal with the biggest range now.

TxSF is officially done?

All my sadness

That would be surprising considering how Harada kept being insistent about TxSF.

Damn, I always knew Raging Demon was really just a &#22825;-string.

Ahaha.

I guess Capcom will be adding Akuma to SF5 in 2017 to coincide with T7FR release. The wait for Tekken console release is going to be way too damn hard. It looks so beautiful now.

MrDaravon

I was already pretty excited to get my hands on Tekken 7 after not having really touched the series since 3, but goddamn I am hyped now. So far away :(

notworksafe

it's early, dog. i understand.

akuma in T7 is sick as hell though. reading that reddit comment above, ono said namco can use SF characters, meaning there's more coming?

Tripon

The Reddit comment everyone quoting wasn't said on the Tekken stream or at least I didn't hear it, so where is the source for that?

shaowebb

Got curious earlier and started looking up just how many Doujin or Indie fighters were made in japan over the years. Its a relatively new thing over here in the states not counting Mugen style stuff, but I was curious just how many full fledged indie fighters got made over there considering things like Melty Blood and Fate Stay Night.

Holy.Shit.
Akastuki Blitzkampf and its sequel, Melty Blood games, Big Bang Beat and its sequel, Koukidou Kakutou Ganpearedo Supirittsu, Touhou fighting games, Axel City, and just more and more and more...

God damn did they ever go crazy with fighter maker and all that enterbrain software. Why didn't shit like this happen in America too? There were translated versions of the software and its not like people couldn't code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom