• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

Don't bring him into this, he knew how to wear it

jesus2.jpg

"My children, thou shalt not shave one side of your head randomly, this is a great sin"

It's just braided though?

JeTmAn81

To be totally straight, I just think the combination of half braids and half straight looks dumb. I don't have a problem with braids/cornrows in general, nor did I think there was any racial connotation to saying a fictional character's haircut looks dumb.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
To be totally straight, I just think the combination of half braids and half straight looks dumb. I don't have a problem with braids/cornrows in general, nor did I think there was any racial connotation to saying a fictional character's haircut looks dumb.

Everyone caught on to that, they're just giving you shit for it now lol

This daddy beating out culture appropriation over here and y'all giving him shit

smh

Dahbomb

We all know this but how you stated it came out wrong.

I think the haircut looks dumb too but aside from the big boobs that's really the only defining feature of Laura visiually. Take away the haircut and she becomes even less interesting.

Line_HTX

Much better. It would be more helpful to explain that first instead of "If you don't know, then y'all are the problem."

:p

Mizerman

I pretty much like all the newcomers in SFV so far.

Though FANG, Rashid (of the Turbulent Wind) and Necalli are my personal favorites.

Cant comment on playstyle, but I don't like basically any SF character designs. Chun has always been cool, but thats about it. Laura they really went with a pretty simple design and I think it works. I'm not a fan of the hair either, but it does give her something unique alongside the simple outfit. Color choice worked really well for her.

Now if only capcom could take it easy on the gorilla hands

ShinMaruku

Next new sf female should be blackanese for comedy and so my folk get representation. :E
God bless my half Chinese Grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom