• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

that place looks good, only $30 for custom. I like rubber cases too due to how thin they are.

I got the hard plastic. Its heat sealed so the print feels like its part of the poured plastic itself. Super durable art. The thickness is pretty decent. Something near the thickness of an SD card. Little bigger than the thickness of a nickel I'd say. Snug fit, no gaps, and good shine.

Fun fact...you can get dolphin for android now. Not certain how TVC would handle on it though.

I got the hard plastic. Its heat sealed so the print feels like its part of the poured plastic itself. Super durable art. The thickness is pretty decent. Something near the thickness of an SD card. Little bigger than the thickness of a nickel I'd say. Snug fit, no gaps, and good shine.

Fun fact...you can get dolphin for android now. Not certain how TVC would handle on it though.
yea the print on this random taiwanese case is actually really good, the only complaint I haev is it doesnt fit amazingly. Its like they 3D printed it, but didnt account for shrinkage

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I need more news on fighting games that aren't crappy ;_;

You can play 25% me lol

I am facing one of the Toguro brothers? I wonder if I can ever make you reach 125%

Hell yeah. Check out the new phone case.
xiqhJzt.jpg

I must summon my turkeys

Who?

ShinMaruku

I got a blazblue case off of some sketchy taiwanese site

western devs though are going a long way towards trying to create believable worlds though. Consider the hair tech they implemented in the original tomb raider. I think the main reason body physics are ignored is due to western devs worrying about getting backlash. Hopefully they start introducing tasteful improvements, especially witcher and bioware games

I think they are going a long way to look at idealized worlds, I don't think they are still at the point of beleivable worlds when in open world it's just large open barren area,. I doubt they will do tasteful improvements outside of CDProject red. Everybody else? No chance.

shaowebb

I need more news on fighting games that aren't crappy ;_;

BTW here is a FUN update on Tatsunoko vs Capcom at Frosty Faustings.

BBoy and KBEAST confirmed for the tournament. Somebody try and get Marn, Jwong and Keits to show up. I'm hoping Rotanibor and maybe Royal Flush show up so we can get some sick Ippatsuman action. Royal Flush also has a damned fine Polimar.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
BTW here is a FUN update on Tatsunoko vs Capcom at Frosty Faustings.

BBoy and KBEAST confirmed for the tournament. Somebody try and get Marn, Jwong and Keits to show up. I'm hoping Rotanibor and maybe Royal Flush show up so we can get some sick Ippatsuman action. Royal Flush also has a damned fine Polimar.

Some good news for once. Isn't Marn in Vietnam?

shaowebb

Some good news for once. Isn't Marn in Vietnam?

No clue. I mainly want Marn for the runback vs Keits just so we can relive Keits talking shit.
After this moment Marn destroyed everyone in the tourney in a destroyer way with a Tokido-style serious face. Apparently Keits said "You're good but I'm not FREE." and it just sorta made Marn go full Super Saiyan. Fun times :)

I really miss Jwong's Jun the Swan.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Biracial Spider-Man from the Ultimate Universe. He became insanely popular to the point of Marvel bringing him over to the main Marvel Universe (Earth-616).

That's awesome, Marvel 4 please ;_;

No clue. I mainly want Marn for the runback vs Keits just so we can relive Keits talking shit.
After this moment Marn destroyed everyone in the tourney in a destroyer way with a Tokido-style serious face. Apparently Keits said "You're good but I'm not FREE." and it just sorta made Marn go full Super Saiyan. Fun times :)

I really miss Jwong's Jun the Swan.

Hmmm... I wonder if I can make it to Frosty Faustings.

shaowebb

I think my copy of TvC still has those multiple gamestop sticker on it in my travel bag somewhere.

I encourage everyone goin to Frosty Faustings to hit up the tournament. Its not a side tourney, but a full one this time and its got some real folks up there. Everyone's a bit rusty but we should see some crazy back and forth stuff (especially without Marn's zero lol) and in general knowing you didn't need to be practicing for 8 years to keep up with this event is a plus in my eyes. It should be a blast and lots of different characters are expected to show up given who we know is playing.

http://frostyfaustings.com/

Jan 22-23rd
W71pO3Y.jpg

• Wii
• All matches 3/5, entire tournament
• Arcade Sticks and PS2
adapters provided
• Wii-Motes & Giant Characters banned
• Banned Stages: Burning Wasteland
and Willamette Mall

^ as you can see its setup to be a quality exhibition of TVC. 3/5, no giants, no hard to read stages, and its providing equipment to play on.

Line_HTX

If they make a Marvel 4 game they should make Morrigan better than she is so she doesn't die to stupid shit from Wolves, Dorms, and most of all, MegaTwerps.

;D

Neoxon

If they make a Marvel 4 game they should make Morrigan better than she is so she doesn't die to stupid shit from Wolves, Dorms, and most of all, MegaTwerps.

;D
I wouldn't worry because Wolverine wouldn't even be in MvC4 if it happens in the near future.

Nightii

Banned
Just finished spending my lunch break playing Last Blade 2 with some co-workers, holy shit, this game!

Why must I fall in love with so many dead as hell fighters?

CO_Andy

EventScrubs said:
Famitsu: Speaking of Alpha, I feel as if the only Alpha character at this point who hasn't been in either SF4 or SF5 is Sodom. Did you guys just kind of forget about him?

Sugiyama:
Haha, we have not forgotten Sodom. Sodom was one of the candidates we were considering from the Alpha series, but he was difficult to fit into the story. If we include Sodom, that also brings in the Mad Gear Gang. We also can't very well put Sodom in without having any of Cody, Haggar or Guy.

Also, since Sodom's lines are all mispronounced Japanese, writing his lines is a lot of work, which makes him hard to put in. Don't worry, that last part is just a joke, haha.
Looks very likely we'll see Sodom in SFV down the line. As for Haggar... mang, just give us filthy 'Muricans what we want, Cap. Alex ain't enough!

Shun

Blame Square Enix.

It's more fun than Dissidia in my opinion, more technical.

Gundam EXVS is more fun than either tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom