• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

The reason I believed he declined is because notworksafe took a jab at him in his interview (rip Enzo) cause of a discussion from a previous FGW. These are lost forever in the annals of NeoGAF so its ancient history. Good times.
I did? It's certainly possible but if I did I don't remember it.

Any jabs I make here are just friendly. If I actually don't like someone I put them on ignore lol

So i own BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger on PC
Got BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend from PSN+ for VITA awhile ago
and BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend is on sale on PS4.

If i want to get into the story where do i go from here? From my understanding BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend includes a condensed version of Calamity Trigger's story called Calamity Trigger Reconstruction and the Continuum Shift story itself, but does Chronophantasma Extend include story from the previous games?

It's so confusing....

I've been trying to read the manga to catch up but don't know where to find it. I've read the first volume online and I liked it. It's all I can find on those manga reader sites besides Heart Remix, which is hentai and what I refuse to read.

So i own BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger on PC
Got BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend from PSN+ for VITA awhile ago
and BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend is on sale on PS4.

If i want to get into the story where do i go from here? From my understanding BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend includes a condensed version of Calamity Trigger's story called Calamity Trigger Reconstruction and the Continuum Shift story itself, but does Chronophantasma Extend include story from the previous games?

It's so confusing....
ull need continuum shift extend + chrono phantasma extend to get caught up. You had it right on your first thought, play through reconstruction then CS, then play through CP

FACE

Banned
Did Kuroda drop 3s completely or is there an entrance fee?

He does commentary and plays some FT10s nowadays, ultradavid recently uploaded some commentary on a FT10 he did against MOV last year.

He bodied MOV with Makoto

Fuudo, the Fei Long Street Fighter player, plays Gunslinger Stratos pretty regularly.

Fuudo's team won the national tournament back in the summer. I believe he won about $15-25k individually. After that tournament, he started to focus on Street Fighter again. He's the only one out of himself, Mago, Daigo, Tokido, etc... who still play the game at that level. I think Mago still plays casually sometimes.

CYNZt84WAAAKB3b.png

this is why im learning millia for xrd...

CO_Andy

Eh, no one excited about the subtle hinting of Sodom in a future update of SFV?

I wonder if anybody remembers the miniature fighting game Capcom included in Mega Man 7.

It's all I can find on those manga reader sites besides Heart Remix, which is hentai and what I refuse to read.
Pretty sure that one falls into the ecchi catagory. Pretty much the only reason i pay attention to BlazBlue is because of Mai: she's a cool character. If she ever showed up in game proper i would definitely start playing the game.

ShinMaruku

This morn did some DOA5 rank and this annoying ass Leon took mah rank away, then I bopped him like 6 times and bopped 2 B ranks and got mah rank back.
Actually my true rank is S I just don't give a damn to reach it. :E

ShinMaruku

And Tager.

Luckily for him, most folks seem to think Tager's good in CF. I guess he falls into the "doesn't seem weak" category.

For those who are "weak", I guess wait for the inevitable CF Extend?

No, because they always overnerf or overbuff. Look how they destoryed Kokonoe's rachet ass.

And Tager.

Luckily for him, most folks seem to think Tager's good in CF. I guess he falls into the "doesn't seem weak" category.

For those who are "weak", I guess wait for the inevitable CF Extend?
yea...some people disagree on naoto, but I thought he felt pretty weak as well. Noel and bullet players have been waiting for a long time now to stop scraping the bottom, though at least Noel was at the top once upon a time

FACE

Banned
Where's Invoker on that tier list?

Edit: NVM, found her. I realized that I had been looking for Invoker rather than the character's actual name.

Tornix

Oh Rachel's strong now? I may have to pick her up again.

Dammit, San Jose needs to get CF already. I'd be there every weekend.

ShinMaruku

I'd assume it's a Phase 4 like siutation where they are not confident enough on the others to list them, depending if they get play in Japan.
Bullet will never be good
DJ effect.

yea minami (or the translation) skipped a lot. Hakumen is the most surprising though, hes seeing a lot of play
Hakumen is the one character I've yet to see a Nine player beat.

Also, seems silly to judge Nine after a month of play, especially when I've only just seen competent Nine play for the first time this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom