• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

this post is for the two regulars here who are into wong kar wai
ahem kid a and vulva

i just watched fallen angels and I legit think that it might be his best film that's not in the mood for love.

this post is for the two regulars here who are into wong kar wai
ahem kid a and vulva

i just watched fallen angels and I legit think that it might be his best film that's not in the mood for love.

Happy Together is the best WKW film, even if I'm permanently in love with 1990s Michelle Reis

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Getting high and watching Blaz blue Litchie story mode owns

Jin rocks. He's a fucking psycho and Ragna is this dude who just has no fucks to give.

Ragna is my favorite BB character as far as the story goes by a mile and probably favorite fighting game character in that regard as well tied with Ky

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
He needs new pants though. The baggy pants need to go. He'd look great in a pair of straight legged pants.
Hc79TVz.jpg

I have no idea how they settled on the final one LOL

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Is there a PS4 GAF FGC community? took a break from sf4 for a minute but i'm beyond ready for sf v.

if there is and someone can invite me i'd appreciate it: cool_calm_jon

Is there a PS4 GAF FGC community? took a break from sf4 for a minute but i'm beyond ready for sf v.

if there is and someone can invite me i'd appreciate it: cool_calm_jon
The PS4 GAF FGC is pretty much the GAF FGC, since XB1 is missing two major titles.

You can also hang out and chat at the Discord (quote for the link):

We have 42 folks added so far.

jon bones

The PS4 GAF FGC is pretty much the GAF FGC, since XB1 is missing two major titles.

You can also hang out and chat at the Discord (quote for the link):

We have 42 folks added so far.

i was actually referring to the psn-level "Communities" that exist on PS4's OS but i'll check out Discord for sure, thanks!

Just re-watched the Alex Valle vs Bonchan EVO 2015 match.

God, EVO is so much fun, I am definitely going to be watching it live this year, regardless of what my sleep pattern says.

jon bones

They already did it's part of the capcom cup tour. I want others to throw money but not possible with this group.

i meant in relation to SF V. they've been ramping up their infrastructure and exposure a lot and i think SFV debut at EVO will be their first real chance to leverage that.

vulva

Holy shit KO yang

edit: was avoiding this thread til I saw the archive, thank you guys for spoiler tagging though. Very respectful! Glad I had no idea KO was running a train

petghost

Banned
Oh shit sorry
Storybook ending. Goes from not winning 13 times to OCV with some god players backing him just in case.

I saw an archive of him choking against kokujin in gfs 2 years ago which was heartbreaking cuz he had him stunned and was about to kill him but fucked up and kokujin made a ridiculous comeback.

vulva

Oh shit sorry
Storybook ending. Goes from not winning 13 times to OCV with some god players backing him just in case.

I didn't mean that passive aggressively btw, I avoided the thread anyways so nothing was spoiled for me. I just wanted to say I appreciated the effort from those who did since it was really kind, but it's definitely not an attack on those who didn't.

shaowebb

i needs more mahvel

Play HH mode for the "something new" factor for awhile. Might do the trick. Or grab yourself some of the anime assist fighters out and about right now if you are just looking for something with assist build strats and fast gameplay thats new. There's like 3 of em. Nitroplus Blasterz, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax or Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition, and in a few weeks Koihime Enbu. I'd also suggest Arcana Heart, for its crazy customization of movesets.

Course if you just want Marvel because its Marvel your Shit outta luck. It aint coming back without some kind of Console manufacturer or Disney deciding they want to throw money into a sequel. Either the license owner wants it to happen at this point, or someone wants to fund it for Capcom because they can't afford that shit.

jerry1594

I didn't mean that passive aggressively btw, I avoided the thread anyways so nothing was spoiled for me. I just wanted to say I appreciated the effort from those who did since it was really kind, but it's definitely not an attack on those who didn't.
Kinda meant it in general cause I thought there were other posters on the last page who didn't want to get spoiled. I was going to tag it but it slipped by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom