• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't know why she's the only character that can link lights -> medium. They made a rule for the game but.. she doesn't have to follow said rule because
kttcolimanny

I should've saved those matches against your Makoto back in the day smh

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Honestly, no. I think there will be a lot of complaints about them. And if we can't invite ps4 users to a PC lobby.......

Prepare your internet pitchforks early. When there's silence, trouble is brewing.

I still don't understand why people edit quotes in to their posts instead of just replying.

Explain yourself

Back when I was a junior, Shouta and notworksafe told me to just edit to avoid clutter and multiple responses on the page. I do it sometimes and other times its like idgaf

Play Mahvel Puzzle Heroes

You want me to hurt myself? Damn masochist.

So continue getting hit?

I don't eem know when the combo ends so I'm just mashing buttons for an air recovery tbh
I-no calls out instant techs really well, so if you are within grab distance of her dont tech immediately, wait it out between when shes going to grab you, and when she can hit you for a grey combo

I-no calls out instant techs really well, so if you are within grab distance of her dont tech immediately, wait it out between when shes going to grab you, and when she can hit you for a grey combo
Can I grab her trying to grab me?
It's cool, I think that's 99% of players. Solution 2 is to wait until Revelator and tech it. :p

with SFV out?
mqunTrN.png
Like the mod dude said, this is just to keep my hands warm until SFV b

shaowebb

Is DOA 5 Last Round exclusive to next gen or is there a version on PS3? For that matter if it is exclusive to next gen did it change/add anything or is it just a port to next gen with no differences?

Ive recently came into some Gamestop credit.

Still don't care for the PS4 version and I don't have XBL
Maybe you're just tsundere for Xrd.

Is DOA 5 Last Round exclusive to next gen or is there a version on PS3? For that matter if it is exclusive to next gen did it change/add anything or is it just a port to next gen with no differences?

DoA5LR was $20 last week, not sure if that deal is still there.

I don't know the answers to those questions. :p

DOA on steam is DOA for online matches.

i just play it once in a while to try to shake off 3D rust and the jiggles
Shame.

I think it's available on PS3 and PS4. The PS4 version added some extra visual effects, and the newest DLC costumes will only be available on PS4. I think that's it.

shaowebb

$20 on PS4, and I think it was $20 on PC, too, but you don't want the PC version - it's half-assed, I hear.

Hmm...was the PS3 version digital only? All I see are asian physical copies.
Just looking to find anything worth using the credit on and its a fighter I dont have nor have I touched since DOA3 really. I owned DOA4, but I was marvel at the time. It just sat there.

Sin's outfit always pains me to look at but seeing it colored up like Testament especially hurts. Testament, Zappa, and Bridget were the big 3 me and my wife used to use. :(

I miss Testament badly. So much shit on the screen.
I used to be Testament = Zato = Dizzy, but after watching a ton of AC+, I know it's Testament > Dizzy > Zato for me.

And that's fine. I don't need AC Testament precisely, I just love his methods of space control.

I just want dizzy....not having her is whats holding my xrd playtime back
I'm glad to have Dizzy, but she's a bit too oki-based for me to enjoy in the long run.

I just want an easy to play character that's fun. I might have to find a new game for that. Maybe one doesn't exist.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "easy".

shaowebb

+R is still a main game at Frosty Faustings

So is TVC :D
TVC facebook page said:
So ah, anyone who thinks we aren't taking TVC as seriously as other main games at Frostys should think again. Online registration closes in 6 days. Someone from NY just found tix under $200. Not bad I say, a January, 1.5 day event is sooo much cheaper than a big 3-day major and that is one of our strengths.
FrostyFaustings.com/Register

5ebBhaZ.jpg

shaowebb

So is Divekick, if you follow me.

Shhhhh...no cynicism. Only dreams.
I honestly wish there were more tournies that pulled out older games. I love watching the Vampire Savior folks slug it out. Its always cool seeing stuff on stream and the on the big screen that weren't exactly around heavily during the days where that stuff was broadcast. Streams look a lot better now than when even TVC was on them. Looking forward to this heavily.

Hope we see a Robo Ky in top 8 for GG AC+R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom