• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
Guess not

The dodge is real :p

Hc79TVz.jpg

I have no idea how they settled on the final one LOL

I wonder why he needs all those belts.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Play HH mode for the "something new" factor for awhile. Might do the trick. Or grab yourself some of the anime assist fighters out and about right now if you are just looking for something with assist build strats and fast gameplay thats new. There's like 3 of em. Nitroplus Blasterz, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax or Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition, and in a few weeks Koihime Enbu. I'd also suggest Arcana Heart, for its crazy customization of movesets.

Course if you just want Marvel because its Marvel your Shit outta luck. It aint coming back without some kind of Console manufacturer or Disney deciding they want to throw money into a sequel. Either the license owner wants it to happen at this point, or someone wants to fund it for Capcom because they can't afford that shit.

I went anime with Xrd. I'll patiently wait for SFV until the cravings return.

shaowebb

I went anime with Xrd. I'll patiently wait for SFV until the cravings return.
S'cool. Just glad to see folks playing the field. ASW is the fastest paced alongside of UNIEL. None of them use assists though. Thought that was maybe what you meant you missed...team building and maximizing a character with assists or equippable stuff.

Not certain how SFV will scratch that itch, but I'm glad you got something good to play. Its a nice and full year for fighters. :)

I dunno Lambda or Mu are very wierd.. :E

Oh and Nu is certainly a clone because I think she has the most of Saya's memories but luckily I don't think she is the jumpin bones type.
no not clones, the murakumo units arent even human. Nu is the one thats psycho for ragna. Noel has pieces of Saya's memories, but she doesnt know that saya is jin and ragna's sister, thats why she doesnt understand when Jin freaks out on her. Jin yells and curses her out for looking like saya, but noel just gets scared and confused

Generally I think they are referred to as Saya replicas. They are Artifical humans, not clones. Which is also why Terumi calls Noel a Doll

Please add me.
Add you to what? We're PSN friends, and you're on Discord.

These online Guilty Gear players refuse to block.
It's the wish that, on oki, they will jab out Eddie.

i was actually referring to the psn-level "Communities" that exist on PS4's OS but i'll check out Discord for sure, thanks!
Oh. I don't think we have one of those. :p

zero bar zato sounds like a learning experience.

On how to turn the game off
Lag hurts technical characters the most.

I probably just didnt see it, I have notifications off. Gotta give me a heads up I dont check it often because i havent been on much until recently except for my raids in ff14
Same here. I can't stand notifications popping up during intense film and gaming moments. I wish there was a way to get all "missed messages" after the app is closed.

vulva

this post is for the two regulars here who are into wong kar wai
ahem kid a and vulva

i just watched fallen angels and I legit think that it might be his best film that's not in the mood for love.

just saw this post and you right, though I like it over In The Mood For Love tbh. Everything about it appeals to me so much. FA is my favourite movie of all time, full stop.

Q Q Q and Q

I'll beat anyone here in anything minus marvel if I play it seriously for a week. Except vulva in sf4 and maaaaaybe count

i'll play you in XRD if you play me in 4
kttcoliyoungsabo

I sent out invites to the PSN community group.

shits probably going nowhere but at least I tried
kttcolimanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom