• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

I know about that, but reacting to Makoto's dash in grab by doing that is probably pretty damned hard and Kuroda does it multiple times on that set.

BTW If y'all are interested in watching more Kuroda FT10s here's the channel UD got those vids from: https://www.youtube.com/user/shupure/videos LOTS of NSFW videos there though.
Probably, but arcade hardware runs slower than any port. And dash ins are extra difficult to react to online and moreso on fightcade due to framedrops, if that's your primary multiplayer frame of reference. Dash in kind of stuff is not a legit strat offline, except for Makoto sort of, and it's not as difficult to deal with.

Astarte

dame2.png

F-fighting games :[

At least some Blackule Laura play is in this LiangHu comp

How was it? I heard it became a really boring turtle fest with Ivy and Xianghua god tiers.

IIRC we had moved on to 3 before 2 was really fully figured out as looking into frame data and understanding it had just begun to become a thing at that time (it seems EU players were kinda late to the party on that one compared to the US). Xiang was really a combination of ease of use + generally safe and solid, I don't remember seeing much Ivy here besides the dedicated players, Nightmare had pretty much become a minor meme due to an outdated tier-list that had him as mid-/low and kept being referred to when he was clearly wrecking shit. Some people were trying to make Kilik's weird KGK and AT escape cancel shit work too. Hard to tell where the meta ended up right before SC3 though because that was an era of next to no tournaments and the people who played had turned into FT10 fiends to make up for it, and we never really kept track of all of them.

3s was and still is the best sf of all time.
recent viewing of coop cup just confirms what true sf fans already know.

top 4 match

match (gouki) vs yuu (yun)

match controlled the air and ground like nobodys business
limited this gdlk yun options/buttons like he never played sf before in his life
matchs reads. reactions and punishes were on point

to dominate a high level opponent with perfect control of ground/air/spacing

that is the essense of street fighter

Hopefully Nemo since it seemed like he reaaaally wanted to be sponsored by RB.
Hoping for Kazunoko low-key
i see blackule styling on a chun in the video why he saying he's free to chun

I think he posted that vid here before and said that he was 1-50 against Chun after that one.
Pretty much. I lost to like 90% of the Chun's I played against lol

Right when I saw I matched up against a Chun it was

wrap-it-up-o.gif

time

shiiet I lost to Chun Li more times in the beta than I have in all the versions of 4

Astarte

So is this dude notable or just stealing other peoples content for views (or the former due to the latter)?

He's just a guy who puts in incredibly cheesy inspirational quotes, Bruce Lee footage, and stolen content but he's dedicated at doing it so :v

jerry1594

IIRC we had moved on to 3 before 2 was really fully figured out as looking into frame data and understanding it had just begun to become a thing at that time (it seems EU players were kinda late to the party on that one compared to the US). Xiang was really a combination of ease of use + generally safe and solid, I don't remember seeing much Ivy here besides the dedicated players, Nightmare had pretty much become a minor meme due to an outdated tier-list that had as mid-/low and kept being referred to when he was clearly wrecking shit. Some people were trying to make Kilik's weird KGK and AT escape cancel shit work too. Hard to tell where the meta ended up right before SC3 though because that was an era of next to no tournaments and the people who played had turned into FT10 fiends to make up for it, and we never really kept track of all of them.
Interesting, thanks. Sounds like there was a really big disconnect between international scenes before youtube.
He's just a guy who puts in incredibly cheesy inspirational quotes, Bruce Lee footage, and stolen content but he's dedicated at doing it so :v
If he bothered to cite people's accounts or videos in the description it wouldn't be an issue, unless he already does.

petghost

Banned
That was fun sabot. Your push blocking is good and you stagger your pressure so every time I tried push blocking you I got blown up.

I'm getting involved with my local Fgc. We are trying to get me in touch with Brolylegs. I have great match replays to show you guys playing a local high level player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom