• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

You know how I know this isn't a Fighting Game Community?

Cause ya'll actually don't give a shit about fighting games.
I searched the past three pages and there was no mention of KIT
I made a thread for it. I don't know if it is 3 pages back, but I did make a post linking to it in this thread.

.la1n

Weaponlord looks awesome. Sad i never got to play it back in the day :(

Gotdam do i miss 2D weapon based fighters.

It was good but could have been much more if they had beefier hardware to work with. It's crazy seeing a lot of ideas from it carry over into Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, etc.

ShinMaruku

That moment when everything clicks and you see different possibilities. This week my Phase 4 finally made the break to shoulder teleport cancel and critical bursts where now off 2 solid hits I can set up 45 % combos if held a 40% throw cancel and a few other things. If only I do that in sf with Juri and Ibooty...

W8XdQN3.gif

Sup y'all

I CANNOT do charge buffering.

Every time I try, a punch comes out. It's really aggravating because I need to learn this to get to the next level in my game,

CO_Andy

I CANNOT do charge buffering.

Every time I try, a punch comes out. It's really aggravating because I need to learn this to get to the next level in my game,
charge buffering should be fairly easy. don't you mean charge partitioning? that's the difficult one

RockTurtle said:
Does this controller secretly have a awesome dpad? Not sure why you wouldn't just go for a dedicated fightpad.

jerry1594

Oh yeah I think Sloth mentioned that he churns hard when his Hugo is stunned and people whiff their moves on his dizzy hitbox It's the same in third strike. I remembered yesterday when I tried to headbutt a stunned Hugo a few times and it just wouldn't connect.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's just like Art to stream dead games. Nobody plays more oldschool games than Art. He's the only I've seen stream Genesis launch games.

CPS2

Only thing I can think of is you're doing it too slow and lose charge by the time you hit the second back motion.
Yep, a bit too slow. Some of those inputs were almost there, they were getting faster each try. You should try some EX upper loops, I think charge buffering would help with those, but you can do them without charge buffering too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom