• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
just beat life is strange
IkhzqNC.png

ShinMaruku

honestly i think FS is airtight
-make it prettier
-add 2 characters
-pc port

and we're in flavor country

Does any of the Japanese VF scene have a contact with the dev team like how other dudes have a line to their devs? Because since Sega's new CEO is in training it would be a good time prod him.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Does any of the Japanese VF scene have a contact with the dev team like how other dudes have a line to their devs? Because since Sega's new CEO is in training it would be a good time prod him.
i believe both itazan and fuudo had some involvement with FS' development

i spoke with kyasao over a year ago about 6 and he said sega wants to do it

Just left my local. They have sticks to rent out.

I took it to training mode and arcade.

I like it. Took me an hour to beat arcade though. Wow, this will take getting used to.

ShinMaruku

i believe both itazan and fuudo had some involvement with FS' development

i spoke with kyasao over a year ago about 6 and he said sega wants to do it

Good to know. Because in DOA we have Tom Lee and occasionally Shimabori and Hayashi on hand and we give some feed back, we have to deliver it a certain way though. :) But good to see you have the year of Sega and somebody wants to do it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Had something weird happen while playing marvel online. Got hit with some combo and dropped out of it. Backed up to create space but the dude was following me. Backed up some more and noticed he had the exact same movement I did, my inputs were going for both sides. It disconnected like right after I noticed it.

Is Champ at KIT? Justin?

Justin is at Genesis 3. Not sure why, don't know if anything else besides smash is being played there

mbpm1

Had something weird happen while playing marvel online. Got hit with some combo and dropped out of it. Backed up to create space but the dude was following me. Backed up some more and noticed he had the exact same movement I did, my inputs were going for both sides. It disconnected like right after I noticed it.

Your game was possessed. Better watch out for ghost girls haunting your mahvel copies

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Marvel is so dead it's making players play themselves

NEO0MJ

So I just beat Undertale. Was a pretty cute game and a lot of fun. I should probably get back to Guilty Gear buuut I just downloaded Dragon's Dogma on Steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom