• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing 3s earlier on 360. There's a few things about the system that I don't understand

The juggle system, how the properties of normals/specials change after being parried etc

jerry1594

Whoever's interested check out
【ニコ生(2016-01-17 13:00開始)】
ストⅢ3rd 3rdMANIAX 2016 Vol.1
http://nico.ms/lv249296113
Monthly thing at Newton Ooyama.
Used to be on Twitch but I guess Nico offered them something. If you get booted from the stream buy Premium membership only ¥540 a month!

Smh at the DMC disrespect a few pages back. 1, 3, and 4:SE are the shit.

I'll say that Marvel 3 is super overrated though if we're being disrespectful.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Last page lol.

I think the same thing happened to me when I got banned a long while ago too. By the time the ban was up I didn't care to reply though.

I just think we like to give each other shit at this point lol

I'll say that Marvel 3 is super overrated though if we're being disrespectful.

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

It has some of the best feeling collisions I've ever felt in a fighting game. I'm just a marvel fiend so I'll always see it in a good light.

I'm definitely with you there. I do actually like a decent amount about Marvel 3 and I get the love for it. I just don't think its a great game.

I'm definitely with you there. I do actually like a decent amount about Marvel 3 and I get the love for it. I just don't think its a great game.

But its fun to a lot of people though which is the most important thing. I'll take a fun game over a "good" game. Alot of niggas salty that their "good" games don't get the turnout that marvel does.

One touch kill combos do suck. I honestly believe TAC infinites made it worse and people somehow defended that shit when it was first discovered SMFH

In addition to that, I also hate X-factor, though I'm not a fan of most comeback mechanics and its the biggest problem I also have with SF4's ultra system.

But its fun to a lot of people though which is the most important thing. I'll take a fun game over a "good" game. Alot of niggas salty that their "good" games don't get the turnout that marvel does.

I'm not really sure what that means. If you have fun with it, how would you consider it anything but good? Unless its the "so bad its fun" kind of thing.

mbpm1

I may have called Ultra garbage a few times on my plenty of lose streaks lol
Since the SFV beta something's changed in how I look at it for some reason

When I go to click play i'm just like, "I don't even like it that much, why am I playing it"

then I go in anyway and lose hours that I mostly find unsatisfying

Since the SFV beta something's changed in how I look at it for some reason

When I go to click play i'm just like, "I don't even like it that much, why am I playing it"

then I go in anyway and lose hours that I mostly find unsatisfying

The SFV thirst is real.

SF4 is definitely a lot more fun with good friends than playing with randoms online. I love just choosing randoms with friends and playing with characters I've never used before.

Never been banned on a forum. I did get banned on Club Penguin for swearing tho.

Hey guess what DMC is ass and also not a fighting game. Make a DMC thread if you want to discuss shitty games.

This thread is for fighting games. Thanks.
3CBC24BD3A5C7EA40E402AC444D8A8A63B80D1E1

Progress with Xrd so slow, maybe I should try a different game. Problem is I can't think of anything that interests me.

Grind is still gonna be the same in every fighting game. You just gotta stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom