• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornix

Who is this guy?

ovHRjrZ.png

What petghost said. He's one of the co-hosts for SDRCast and a rep for ArcadeShock.

K.Sabot

old mika costume, og charlie, shadowloo birdie and some beaten up looking bison costume also in the meshes.

presumably these are from the story.

God, I hate playing USFIV on PS4. The lag is horrendous. Even after they "fixed" it.

I agree.

Also, I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this, but IMO, Capcom should consider giving us the Arcade versions of the following:

Super Turbo (though they'll most likely go for the HD Remix version instead),
Alpha 2,
Alpha 3 Upper, &
the Xbox 360 versions of Ultra Street Fighter IV: Omega Edition, &
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

All on one Blu-Ray disc for PS4 with online play.

MrDaravon

I feel like they've been pretty open about this. You unlock the DLC through the in-game money system...

I think they've always said you'll be able to get all in-game "content" via in-game currency, I could see how they might try to leave that as an out for anything they consider "cosmetic" but I doubt they'll bother; probably easier for them to just price cosmetic stuff/outfits at super high in-game prices to encourage people spending real money on them, I expect the same out of full characters as well.

Anne

Anything that affects gameplay will be buyable with in game currency. I was given the impression cosmetics were going to be mostly paid.

Line_HTX

Anything that affects gameplay will be buyable with in game currency. I was given the impression cosmetics were going to be mostly paid.

Talk about pay to win for SFV, haha

I kid. I hope to see all of what you can do with in game currency though.

Police Chun? When's Police Cammy?

Marz

Du is a UYG legit online player rising from the bottom to the top using only Guile. I remember when the kid was truly a nobody. I was at one point able to beat him and now I probably can't even touch him.
Kbrad is the most famous of the FNEX goons who once did nothing but go into lobbies and taunt lesser players.
Du is in the list of many people's top five U.S players. Kbrad is not. Safe to say who is who.

Kbrad won SCR 2014 against a stacked field. He was also one of the few people to beat Infiltration back when he was untouchable. His character got nerfed late in the games lifespan, not much he can do and at that point probably not worth picking up a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom