• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

what processor do you have? Alpha has a 4th Gen i3, which is the only thing that concerns me a bit, but tbh I don't know how much that matters.
I don't think the CPU matters much; I've been running the beta on an i5-2500K with a budget R9 270X card and it's been running at 60fps locked at 1080p.

If there's another beta, I'm curious to see if it'll run on my NUC, which only has an integrated HD6100 in it. That thing is full on toaster status (but SF4 and DoA5 can run on it at 60fps).

Beckx

I don't think the CPU matters much; I've been running the beta on an i5-2500K with a budget R9 270X card and it's been running at 60fps locked at 1080p.

If there's another beta, I'm curious to see if it'll run on my NUC, which only has an integrated HD6100 in it. That thing is full on toaster status (but SF4 and DoA5 can run on it at 60fps).

I have a 4th gen i5. 4th gen i3 is listed as the minimum requirements tho so you should be fine.

Thanks. Current gen fighting games are the most advanced games the thing would have to run.

Oh you children and your essential fighters
What they should do is
1 all sf2 ganes arcade perfect along with dip switches
2- all sf3 games+dip switches and warzard
3- all alpha games and pocket fighter

I dont care how broken a few of those games are ng and 2i are fun for me and i'd like for their classics to be preserved such this way.

I agree, though the reason that I only listed those five games earlier, is because that they're the most popular SF games that most people care about.

And also because that Capcom would consider adding all of those games that you listed to be too much work in which they'll have to do button configurations for Dualshock 4, adding in online play for each of them using rollback netcode (like GGPO), adding in trophies, etc. :p

BlizzKrut

Banned
Found out about Kum yesterday, told myself he'd be a pretty cool playable character, wake up to this.

Then I find out it's actually a little girl inside it, the traps are back!

Izanami to be in BBCF

CZEkXlZVEAASdaU.jpg

So now we have
-Sister clone
-The above sister clone but in a revealing robot suit
-Sister clone that's a blue robot
-Sister clone that's a white robot
-Original sister that's now evil and posessed by the godess of death

Fun

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
They are all blondeish waifs though. And two of em say Oneechan. I'm telling you BB is weird :p

Wrong word and lambda is not like that at all. Lambda in general is pretty lifeless. Only Nu is like that she kinda got the derp end of using saya as a base model. Noel is her own thing completely with only faint feelings of comfort around ragna
She's 100% most likely ending up with kagura

As far as Saya goes pretty much 0% of her exist anymore as well. Izanami will only talk like her to taunt the fuck out of ragna

There is a picture of Mai in the background of the CentralFiction poster.

Mai gonna be playable soon?
ooooh nice spot. Thatd be cool. Id prefer Kajun though.

edit: u know, thats so fucking tiny it could just be celica

They are all blondeish waifs though. And two of em say Oneechan. I'm telling you BB is weird :p
they were created using Saya's likeness (the playable ones, 1-10 might not have been, I believe hazama even says that some of them were male), but they are not clones. Closer to androids. They are all weapons forged in the cauldrons.

Shun

The hair looked purple that's why I was like shittttttt.

But I realized no yellow bow so yeah probably celica.

BlazBlue has a shit ton of characters to pick and choose from anyway like the Rachel clone and the other Saya clone and all the other crap that comes with it.

hella tired jetlag sucks and new university term started today.

Shun

I mean Kokonoe can just revive and bring back dead characters anyway. Don't even matter just throw everyone into BlazBlue...

The hair looked purple that's why I was like shittttttt.

But I realized no yellow bow so yeah probably celica.

BlazBlue has a shit ton of characters to pick and choose from anyway like the Rachel clone and the other Saya clone and all the other crap that comes with it.

hella tired jetlag sucks and new university term started today.
Raquel is the other rachel, who would be completely impossible to add....if u asked me before they added Naoto. Considering the Rachel revelation in CP, its also possible that Raquel is rachel...sortve.

I'm trying to think of characters we know about that could be possible to add as playable
Torakaka (unlikely)
Mai (wouldve seemed less likely until they added remix heart gaiden into a BB game)
Kajun (same as mai)
Jubei (still possible, despite mori claiming he cant do it)
and thats all I can really think of. They've made basically everyone else playable that is a fighter.

oh..i guess a potential other character as well as act 3 boss could be
ragna in black beast mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom