• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kbrad won SCR 2014 against a stacked field. He was also one of the few people to beat Infiltration back when he was untouchable. His character got nerfed late in the games lifespan, not much he can do and at that point probably not worth picking up a new character.

So he was only good as his character at that time?

Rhapsody

Banned
Looks like they added that one new character we saw earlier (in Revelator arcade cutscene) for consoles
CZEkWiVUcAENote.jpg

Tizoc

I agree.

Also, I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this, but IMO, Capcom should consider giving us the Arcade versions of the following:

Super Turbo,
Alpha 2,
Alpha 3 Upper, &
the Xbox 360 versions of Ultra Street Fighter IV: Omega Edition, &
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

All on one Blu-Ray disc for PS4 with online play.
Oh you children and your essential fighters
What they should do is
1 all sf2 ganes arcade perfect along with dip switches
2- all sf3 games+dip switches and warzard
3- all alpha games and pocket fighter

I dont care how broken a few of those games are ng and 2i are fun for me and i'd like for their classics to be preserved such this way.

jerry1594

I agree.

Also, I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this, but IMO, Capcom should consider giving us the Arcade versions of the following:

Super Turbo,
Alpha 2,
Alpha 3 Upper, &
the Xbox 360 versions of Ultra Street Fighter IV: Omega Edition, &
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

All on one Blu-Ray disc for PS4 with online play.
Sounds awesome. I love playing stuff on Sony Playstation Network.

A new day, a new video...

https://youtu.be/WNvoheHy5cU

This is part two of my fight with the same guy in 3S a few days ago. This time he switched it up from Dudley/Akuma to Ibuki. She kinda gives me a hard time because playing her feels like playing someone constantly pressing buttons. The very first round is proof that you NEVER GIVE UP lmao. Don't mind the video spazzing out a few seconds in. It goes back to normal soon enough. :3

『Inaba Resident』;192627956 said:
already down lmao

...bah. What else is new?

Looks like they added that one new character we saw earlier (in Revelator arcade cutscene) for consoles

Izanami to be in BBCF

Okay, this makes me feel better. This is the first I've seen of that Guilty Gear character. He looks like a big-body, so I'm interested. I'm also eager to see how Izanami plays, and I guess I'll find out at the end of the month.

jerry1594

A new day, a new video...

https://youtu.be/WNvoheHy5cU

This is part two of my fight with the same guy in 3S a few days ago. This time he switched it up from Dudley/Akuma to Ibuki. She kinda gives me a hard time because playing her feels like playing someone constantly pressing buttons. The very first round is proof that you NEVER GIVE UP lmao. Don't mind the video spazzing out a few seconds in. It goes back to normal soon enough. :3
This Ibuki honestly seems kinda tame in comparison to the blender online ibukis can put you in. Lot of chains and desperation ex dp's but not that scummy. You have to respect her wakeup a bit too, ex dp is safe as hell online. Also have you changed your settings to have the smoothest experience? Turn off aero, turn off effects etc.
and whereabouts are you located? You might have a decent scene nearby

Izanami confirmed playable. Drive is called "Exodus Arc", appears to be a stance switching drive. According to Ho-chan/Stunedge, the special mechanic is a float, which she has in place of being able jump. We have a character who can't jump.

Overdrive appears to be called "Arc Fall" if I'm reading the katakana right (it also has a kanji name but I can't read it), I don't know what it does. Need full article.
Izanami can't jump

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/19097479.html

famitsu's usual tiny ass picture, her weapon appears to be a ring of light with large spearheads at 3 points on the ring. It floats behind her

Korigama

Guilty Gear getting another grappler after 17 years? I like his design...new characters are cool but if Revelator is getting new guy, Dizzy, Johnny, Jam, and Jack-o that means no other characters and no Testament.

Izanami looks dope.
The guy is merely a mechanized shell. The girl piloting him is the new character.
I hate that we're getting a new clone with Izanami.
Technically, it's everyone else who's the clone of her. Story aside, gameplay chatter over on dustloop suggests that she would be even more different since she can't even jump (that Drive of hers toggles a stance switch with a float ability, it seems).

Where the fuck is Jubei..
if he comes, he will probably be with console release. CF is almost guaranteed at least 2 more characters. 1 more with act 3, an 1-2 with console release. I dont really care about Jubei but would like to see him added. Not quite sure how the story is going to carry, I would've expected Izanami as act 3 boss and not act 2.

I'm hoping for Jubei act 3 character and Mai and Kajun as console characters

Sayad

CZEkWiVUcAENote.jpg

Hopefully we get Raven too, six new characters would be a treat. And holly shit, ASW chasing dat waifu audience even with their big muscly old man character. :|
SRK said:
Haehyun first appeared in the updated -REVELATOR- storyline as the hulking, elderly man seen in the scan below, but her true form can be seen in the lower-right of the first page. She apparently uses the outer costume during battle, and is described as having moves that are easy to pull off.

Beckx

Those of you who've been in the SFV beta for PC, how is the performance on lower end machines? I'm thinking of finally pulling the 360 out of my cab and putting in an Alienware Alpha.

Those of you who've been in the SFV beta for PC, how is the performance on lower end machines? I'm thinking of finally pulling the 360 out of my cab and putting in an Alienware Alpha.

I could get a solid 60 frames on low with a gtx 650 so any modern graphics card should have no problem running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom