• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
WHR2Z8v.gif

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Mika's alt isnt even that bad. It's actually better than her main outfit as far as being revealing goes.

Also
would you just shut the hell up with this, jesus. Swear you got like three jokes: this, "haha I'm dying", and "*thing* is anime"

psh, you try to type out original jokes with hands like those

It's good to know how fucking childish you both are to get offended by a dumbass statement like that to go and make personal attacks.

That are 100% true, jokes are hard. But seriously take a moment to reflect on what the fuck you actually typed

Laura's alt is awful.

She should be wearing yoga pants in that alt. Not those awful shorts.

From girl to girl, she looks like the World Tournament took place on her laundry day. Real talk. Awfulness. Bum looking ass chica.

This Ibuki honestly seems kinda tame in comparison to the blender online ibukis can put you in. Lot of chains and desperation ex dp's but not that scummy. You have to respect her wakeup a bit too, ex dp is safe as hell online. Also have you changed your settings to have the smoothest experience? Turn off aero, turn off effects etc.
and whereabouts are you located? You might have a decent scene nearby
Yeah, I was just having a lot of fun, so my play was probably pretty sloppy. I needed more DP baits and point blank parries to punish Ibuki wakeup shenanigans. That still didn't stop me from getting perfects and some decisive wins, though. The situation with a local scene and settings is fine too. The only thing I add is 50% scanlines and I like playing online for the most part. The only games I'd like to play locally are SG, VSav and +R but at this point in time online for them (at least two of them) is fine as well.
But I need other people to see my sick cosmetics.

No waifu, no laifu. One day all fighting games will just be arcana heart.
This is the bad end.
Sexism is so strong now that women have to dress up in men to get anywhere these days.

LOL dont take this seriously
More like men are going to need to be a woman in some shape or form to get into an ASW game. I'm starting to think the only way we'll get Kliff is if he gets gender bent through magic.
Raquel is the other rachel, who would be completely impossible to add....if u asked me before they added Naoto. Considering the Rachel revelation in CP, its also possible that Raquel is rachel...sortve.

I'm trying to think of characters we know about that could be possible to add as playable
Torakaka (unlikely)
Mai (wouldve seemed less likely until they added remix heart gaiden into a BB game)
Kajun (same as mai)
Jubei (still possible, despite mori claiming he cant do it)
and thats all I can really think of. They've made basically everyone else playable that is a fighter.

oh..i guess a potential other character as well as act 3 boss could be
ragna in black beast mode
What the fuck does any of this mean? I lost interest 75% of the way through CP's story and I seriously don't know what that means.

Oh yeah @ playable Torakaka
and people try to say SF isn't anime
More like people try to say that SF females are handled tastefully. That ain't going to fly anymore after Thong-gate (leotard-gate should have been a thing because Cammy must be struggling to breathe).

Wallach

Laura's alt is awful.

She should be wearing yoga pants in that alt. Not those awful shorts.

From girl to girl, she looks like the World Tournament took place on her laundry day. Real talk. Awfulness. Bum looking ass chica.

The shorts are one thing, I just don't see how her tits don't run amok with that moveset. Those puppies are free as a bird.

More like men are going to need to be a woman in some shape or form to get into an ASW game. I'm starting to think the only way we'll get Kliff is if he gets gender bent through magic.
but they still havent implemented Mai into blazblue.
What the fuck does any of this mean? I lost interest 75% of the way through CP's story and I seriously don't know what that means.
im too lazy to address all the story points I started into in my last post though. I havent read bloodedge experience so I'm not 100% on naoto/raquel anyway

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Kliff has a hard time coming back because no one wants to fight that asshole and he's irrelevant to the story being a human and dead since gg1

shaowebb

would you just shut the hell up with this, jesus. Swear you got like three jokes: this, "haha I'm dying", and "*thing* is anime"
psh, you try to type out original jokes with hands like those

I'm sorry, but ...no I'm not sorry for saying this. The fuck is wrong with you two? Q has serious fucking real ass medical shit goin on . You don't get to mock that. Boohoo you didn't like an anime joke. Make a counter point or joke thats actually entertaining. You don't get to take shots like that at anyone's expense.

If a mod wants to hit me for saying this. I'm cool with it. But fuck that kind of humor.

Bizazedo

I am in a wheelchair with muscular dystrophy and messed up hands. Taking donations to insult Q because he is one of my people.

I.e chill guys we all good. Lets bash each other in-game :).

Skilletor

yes
I don't know the deal with her and pants. Don't know much of her lore

Bison tried to make her wear pants when he brainwashed her. He was all like, CAMMY COVER UP YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY IN THESE BAGGY SWEATS AND PARKAS!

So now Cammy is like FUCK YOU, BISON! I AIN'T NEVA WEARING NO PANTS! NOT EVEN FOR LEG DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom