• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
daigo charging his own boss 30K for an appearance?

where daigo b?

xVzszLL.png

How are you going to have a Madcatz Cup without all 3 members?

24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png

shaowebb

I just got a low bullshit tolerance for stuff. Comes from modding these kinds of forums. If a mod of this board wants to step in I'm fine with whatever goes down. I'll calm down. I said my piece already.

You can all get back to games.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Probably gonna alt between Cammy and Fang until Alex is released. Rather have poison or oro back though. Oh well time to wait for them to slowly put every sf character ever made back in.

Mizerman

Probably gonna alt between Cammy and Fang until Alex is released. Rather have poison or oro back though. Oh well time to wait for them to slowly put every sf character ever made back in.

*Nods*

I'm still thinking about what characters to try out from the beginning.

jerry1594

Yeah, I was just having a lot of fun, so my play was probably pretty sloppy. I needed more DP baits and point blank parries to punish Ibuki wakeup shenanigans. That still didn't stop me from getting perfects and some decisive wins, though. The situation with a local scene and settings is fine too. The only thing I add is 50% scanlines and I like playing online for the most part. The only games I'd like to play locally are SG, VSav and +R but at this point in time online for them (at least two of them) is fine as well.
Cool. Scanlines add some input lag but if you're fine with it it's no big deal. As for offline I just think it's a game that is really different online and off, like ST, Jojos, Marvel 2 etc. ST is alright online though. Still, I think it's worth checking out offline once at least if you want to see the difference, especially on original hardware since it feels different to everything else so far.

vulva

I'm honestly amazed at how attentive to detail some of you guys are. I usually don't notice much in terms of character designs or backgrounds etc. I'm just satisfied playing the game and figuring that stuff out. I honestly feel like I'm missing something sometimes.

I know some people like to hate on SFV's art, but I actually really like the way a lot of it looks except for some of the hair. The attention to detail in the animations are a big step up from SF4.

I only care that the game is fun. Never understood the how/why behind how it looks.

You say that now, but you know damn well if this game looked like KoF14's "PS1 Cover Art" style, people would be shitting on something serious

notworksafe

I'm honestly amazed at how attentive to detail some of you guys are. I usually don't notice much in terms of character designs or backgrounds etc. I'm just satisfied playing the game and figuring that stuff out. I honestly feel like I'm missing something sometimes.
I like to think I pay attention to details but people on the Internet take it to another level

vulva

I remember when Decapre was released and I was trying out all this cool stuff my roommate just pointed out how her neutral jump animation was kind of weird. Like it can't be just me that doesn't notice these things, right?

Sf4 is one of the most fuck ugly games. V looks pretty good outside of certain character's hair and the hands. I still am bored with most of the character designs but the art style is a major step up for its predecessor

Coda

Do people think they'll be another stress test tonight? I wish Capcom would give us some notice before so I can plan around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom