• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
minus the hip area plat does have a pretty good design.

latest
tumblr_llp2w9x1jJ1qcunwx.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Just saw the tanlines in the SFV thread... Never have I felt so wrong for enjoying something before. What's wrong with me?
Square Enix is appeasing to a fetish I never knew I had.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The funniest shit about Bedman is that in the story when he is getting his ass kicked he starts talking about how they are able to defeat the latest model bed or someshit. Laughed pretty hard at that.

mbpm1

I remember when Decapre was released and I was trying out all this cool stuff my roommate just pointed out how her neutral jump animation was kind of weird. Like it can't be just me that doesn't notice these things, right?

Decapre's neutral jump looks like she's attacking even when she isn't

We got used to it though

Anne

y'all think you got it bad in HS now don't make me tell you about the shit I put up with during beta-GvG. Hitting legend wasn't even fun cause I'd just fight Undertaker every other deck :T

notworksafe

My understanding is that if you practice BJJ you can look anyone in the eyes, calm and resolved from a thousand fights, so I'd go with that.

Cool. Scanlines add some input lag but if you're fine with it it's no big deal. As for offline I just think it's a game that is really different online and off, like ST, Jojos, Marvel 2 etc. ST is alright online though. Still, I think it's worth checking out offline once at least if you want to see the difference, especially on original hardware since it feels different to everything else so far.
I'm sure I'll experience it someday, but I'm in no rush. I think it's because I only play the games I'm good at locally. VSav, SG, +R and Melee are the ones I would excel at.
I like how "it looks good except for the hair" calmly understates the atrocity that is Ken's banana head.
All blonde hair in Street Fighter looks terrible. I'm seriously afraid for Alex.
minus the hip area plat does have a pretty good design.

latest
Annie is the superior magical girl and she's not even in a game yet. She's better than Minette too.

not joking/salt

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Annie for reward for most overrated character that isn't anything special by a community that will never get said character. "She's so amazing guys!" *shows move list, but it's a generic air dasher shoto move list*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom