• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

The eternal booty war has ended for you this day!
latest

Relative to fighting games:

should I do judo or bjj?

Why not both? Trying out different stuff and taking what you need from each is the norm nowadays.

Judo is a fine base for self defense, as long as you teach yourself to go for the finish instead of the ippon. I learned the choke in that first vid in judo class too <.<

How can Sagat be good at zoning? He has no depth perception.

My mom practiced Judo and used to throw me and my brother if we were fighting. Strangest feeling being upset then flying and landing on your back.

Annie for reward for most overrated character that isn't anything special by a community that will never get said character. "She's so amazing guys!" *shows move list, but it's a generic air dasher shoto move list*
I think she might have lasers, but I don't know anything about fireballs. Her possibly having a DP means nothing. Shit, the grapplers in SG have DPs (Beowulf's chair throw has invul iirc). Also, she's already confirmed for Indivisible. It's gonna be good stuff.

Minette is the best Dagonian. I'll give you that.
The eternal booty war has ended for you this day!
wat

Why not both? Trying out different stuff and taking what you need from each is the norm nowadays.

Judo is a fine base for self defense, as long as you teach yourself to go for the finish instead of the ippon. I learned the choke in that first vid in judo class too <.<

I want to do both but right now I have to choose!

Line_HTX

I remember Slasher tried to have an interview with ChrisG during NLBC and it went off the rails so quickly because of the noise and more.

i saw more than a few random girls in japan wearing eyepatches. Couldve been an actual injury, but it seemed slightly too common for that (still not exactly common)

Kalamari

I am still not that impressed with with the way SFV looks. If SFIV was shit, then SFV is polished shit. I do like the way SFV plays however, I hope they don't screw that up.

At least I have Xrd to fall back upon.

Also, Madcatzcup isn't Madcatzcup without Daigoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom