• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

I'm not joking when I say Laura's alt is so bad I might switch characters. I'm not interested in playing whatever that is.

capcom knows people will pay money to remove clothing from female characters

it's either this or pachinko, they need that money

seriously what the fuck is that outfit

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'm not joking when I say Laura's alt is so bad I might switch characters. I'm not interested in playing whatever that is.

Even without the costume, I think her body proportions makes it look like someone decided to squash her and stopped a 1/4 of the way and her spine is now bent forwards. Her abdomen sticking out is like the weirdest thing for me, I think it might be like a block or something cause of how wide it is... Maybe its just me and it is just a video game.

Not like you have to pick the costume unless you have issue with her default.

That's just more Fight money saved up for something you'd actually use imo.

Still disgusting though.

Even without the costume, I think her body proportions makes it look like someone decided to squash her and stopped a 1/4 of the way and her spine is now bent forwards. Her abdomen sticking out is like the weirdest thing for me, I think it might be like a block or something cause of how wide it is... Maybe its just me and it is just a video game.
I thought her stomach looked weirdly pressed out as well..

CZJNh0HWYAAQAih.jpg

This isn't bad, don't like the colour tho

mbpm1

@yamz: I don't get it. You edit quotes placed after your post in to original posts, edit to say something in one post then in the same minute though double post for a second message. You mess with my head man.

It's the forum equivalent of blocked Rolento Super into mashed Ultra

Holy shit lmao

I got nothing to say to this

Except, who are the other politician supporters representing

Who's Mahvel

Good times.

why you poppin off at beating Vulva's 22nd best character tho

Also, Laura's alt literally looks like a baby. She's in diapers, I can't get down to this.

Probably a developer's fetish tho

kirblar

lmao we got link in street fighter y'all.

But seriously, that's another Cammy costume ruined by the complete absence of pants. If she had pants on with those boots and that coat, she'd look pretty cool with the right colors. Instead she looks lame af.
Her not having a skirt there just looks weird.

I just got called "puritanical" on Twitter by Kerahime after commenting on how the SF series going this direction is an indication of the issues w/ Japanese culture that have developed. (That's hilarious, considering the weekend I had.)

ShinMaruku

What does this mean?
It means good stuff with how the art is coming out.

The Laura outfit is penance for all the people who said they'd play a game if it was good then called doa skeevy.
They can all kiss Mika' big ass.:p

After losin to some nigga named RayRay and a legit Cammy I fought a ok Rashid and when I won the nigga rage quit

Laura is the worst of the new characters. Can't wait for Fang. TWO MINUTES.
Not a fan of most of the new characters. Not a fan of Laura in general from her outfit to the way her moves look. Rashid is ok, but again his move set doesn't jump out at me as something I want to try. He feels pretty safe and plain. FANG actually has more style the most of the new bland characters (and kind of unique mannerisms)..

mbpm1

One of JWong's friends said on his stream that SFV has too much "tittay" despite liking tits.

Unrelated but Justin got bodied by Valle in a chance encounter in tonight's beta lol.

That's understandable

Gief's chest is more than most can handle

Nightii

Banned
For crying out loud, the people in charge of the designs are just having a blast refusing to give Cammy any kind of pants, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom