• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light

I don't understand WB decision. Why have Q-loc come in and fix what HVS did if they're not going to continue supporting it?

Oh and that BB trailer was dope. Sucks that air-dashers doesn't click with me.

CO_Andy

Who else wants a Street Fighter x Senran Kagura?

Are those really straight up underwear being shown? Capcom is gonna get shitted on so hard when the game releases lol, they just can't escape the mayhem that is the internet.
They could always patch it out like Magneto's alt, but that would probably raise more controversy.

K.Sabot

T6ZyODy.gif

This image sums up GAF today in a nutshell: skanky SF costumes, 900p res for NX, Bernie sharing a pro-Republican view...

Not to have it out over stupid gaf politics in here but I hope you mean his "don't sue gun manufacturers" stance and not that stupid PP thread that just popped up.

Arc System Works character updates are just 2-3 weeks from each other on average.

CentralFiction seems to be getting more new characters than Chronophantasma anyway since Chronophantasma had only 4 new characters before 2.0 released and Izayoi wasn't even added until the first two updates that added Nu and Mu. And then 2.0 added the console exclusive + Celica.

Seeing as we have 4 characters so far spread between 2 major updates, we get at least one more for the 3rd update and at least 2-3 console exclusive characters. If not more since Arc System Works likes to do the whole console exclusive then 2.0 update.

Guilty Gear shouldn't have only one console exclusive since Xrd Sign had 3 of them and those were added onto the 1.10 arcade update patch after console. And Xrd Sign had really only Bedman and Ramlethal because it was the vanilla version of a new Guilty Gear.

I think Arc System Works does a pretty decent job of giving a good amount of content and spacing them out between console and arcade, at least as of lately.

Shit I just realized that Chronophantasma is over 3 years old and Guilty Gear Xrd is almost 2 years old.
Thanks for this breakdown.

Stolen from the lame alternate costumes thread:

Now here's the hard part. You are forced to play a fighting game with the women of your family and you have a choice between Skullgirls, DOA or SFV with locked DLC alternates.

Pick your poison, FGW!

Arcana Heart 'cause it's classier than either of those =D

Tripon

I don't understand the complaint about the Cammy alt. You see just about everything with her default outfit. Are people mad that now it's covered sometimes? That it's also uncovered sometimes? Vs uncovered all the time?

K.Sabot

I don't understand the complaint about the Cammy alt. You see just about everything with her default outfit. Are people mad that now it's covered sometimes? That it's also uncovered sometimes? Vs uncovered all the time?

they mad they able to see her stomach above her crotch now, i guess that makes it different in some way

CurlyW

It's cold enough out that you have to wear a jacket, but not so cold that you need to wear pants.

Also the physics makes it seem like the flimsiest jacket of all time.

maybe I got a fetish for jacket cammy and not underwear cammy.

Also could be buttslap being altered but these costumes/physics are fine. Though the cammy one could be a glitch anyways

Wallach

My only complaint with it is that it looks pretty stupid in motion. They just need to fix the cloth physics, it shouldn't be moving very much at all with her. Right now it's all over the place if she even takes a step backwards.

Perro

I think the real question here is why they censored the Mika stuff and then give Lara that costume. Obviously they don't give a fuck.
Capcom going for that DOA money, they desperate.
Also fuck WB BibleThump

Beckx

What's the system for Ranked in SFV? PP & letter grades again or something better?

Now here's the hard part. You are forced to play a fighting game with the women of your family and you have a choice between Skullgirls, DOA or SFV with locked DLC alternates.

Pick your poison, FGW!

We already play SG in my family so that's that.

Numb

Story mode will reveal she breathes through her legs, we will all be ashamed after learning that.
mqunTrN.png

I think the real question here is why they censored the Mika stuff and then give Lara that costume. Obviously they don't give a fuck.
Capcom going for that DOA money, they desperate.
Also fuck WB BibleThump

Mika still had a crazy costume
The animation was the bigger deal probably
They seem to be going crazy with the new outfits still

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Japanese version of congress got real heated over whether they should vote to re-militarize their country.

and to the second, probably.

Wait what? How is that possible if they signed a treaty stating anything military related cannot be done in Japan after WWII and that their military had to dissolve? That's why they have the SDF now.

maybe I got a fetish for jacket cammy and not underwear cammy.

Also could be buttslap being altered but these costumes/physics are fine. Though the cammy one could be a glitch anyways

I don't know how to explain to folks in public when Cammy is showing her panties. I'm surprised this game got by with a Rated T.

FACE

Banned
What's the system for Ranked in SFV? PP & letter grades again or something better?

We already play SG in my family so that's that.

League points and character levels.

https://youtu.be/a9Ukuj6qJrY

The last of my fights with this particular dude today. It was another rough fight and watching it on YT is gonna force me to learn now if I haven't already. Stay tuned for some VSav soon. Your mind will be blown by the upcoming Sass.

Have some 3S in that case. I'm excited because I can finally start showing some VSav footage which I don't have on my channel yet. Still won't stop me from showing more painful 3S curbstomps in the future, though.

You play Sasquatch? Hope I can learn some stuff watching your vids then :D

kirblar

It's based on her SSF2 ending outfit. In which she has a skirt.

They've taken out the skirt and it looks weird. It's not a sexualization thing - it's the same reason Randy Orton looks like an overgrown toddler every time he wears a t-shirt and no pants.

shaowebb

Arcana Heart 'cause it's classier than either of those =D

Honestly...yeah. There are less jiggly things flying around in Arcana Heart than the 3 games mentioned and thats saying something. Worst you have is Mei Fang and she's a robot. Her story creator is probably the worst thing you'd have in the whole game to turn folks off because she's a typical anime pervert cliche.
Honestly, aside from her sideboard animations, Mei Fang is even super reserved in animation considering she's wearing the Cammy look. She even falls over onto her back to avoid over usage of booty and few of her animations put her back to the camera.

The rest of the cast are just anime moe fluff pieces that are trying to be cute or silly. No one ever really tries to show low cut stuff or act all that sexy in Arcana Heart.

Go ahead and browse the cast to see for yourself.
OT link

I will say this though.Minori Amanohara in Arcana Heart Six Stars would be pushing it. She's got a lot of her top open and underboobing. Her animations don't try to be sexy, but her outfit is pretty much barely hanging in there.

Cause it looks dumb. Put some damn pants on for at least one costume in V. How about the one with a jacket? At least a damn skirt.

And I've thought her default costume was dumb looking since St days.

How do you know she won't get a costume with pants in V? She had two in 4

its almost like people expect these to be the last costume sets for all eternity.

i fully expect a full "tasteful" set to be release for those people to play videogame in front of their concerned friends and families.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It cracks me every time I see GB's meal posted in some random thread. The post something beautiful thread has someone posting it.

Skilletor

i'm not worried about her not getting pants, I just think a jacket with nothing underneath looks stupid. It's like she was about to visit her boyfriend with a special surprise and got caught in a street fight.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Nothing lasts forever

WWII was the reason Akira happened and anime became stupidly popular in Japan. It was one of the ways to make a profit. That and now technology and cellphone straps.

It cracks me every time I see GB's meal posted in some random thread. The post something beautiful thread has someone posting it.

Its almost sad each time I see it, I'm tempted to show a much superior meal for a 1/3 of the cost.

notworksafe

I'm also the type to not even buy alt costumes in the first place cause they are always overpriced, especially from Kappacom so this discussion is extra moot for me. I own all the costumes for USF4 PC but that's because someone else got them for me as a gift when they were $5 or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom