• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those really straight up underwear being shown? Capcom is gonna get shitted on so hard when the game releases lol, they just can't escape the mayhem that is the internet. Not that I care but man, its popcorn.gif worthy

but what if they are different every day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crocodile

I don't understand the complaint about the Cammy alt. You see just about everything with her default outfit. Are people mad that now it's covered sometimes? That it's also uncovered sometimes? Vs uncovered all the time?

Panties + Skirt = Fine
Panties + Jacket = ?????????

i'm not worried about her not getting pants, I just think a jacket with nothing underneath looks stupid. It's like she was about to visit her boyfriend with a special surprise and got caught in a street fight.

This guy gets it

Random FGC question: how important is character balance to you folks?

I just want reasonably winnable matchups for as many characters as possible and to be able to pick top tier bullshit. The second because I like strong things and your character winning the matchup removes the excuses, the first because I don't enjoy spectating farces instead of actual matches. One character having an advantage over another is fine, and can even result in good stories, but complete blowup MUs just make things dull.

i'm not worried about her not getting pants, I just think a jacket with nothing underneath looks stupid. It's like she was about to visit her boyfriend with a special surprise and got caught in a street fight.

I would play through her arcade mode if this was the actual story, no matter where she goes there's someone out to cockblock her, when all she wants to do is visit her boyfriend.

Skilletor

I never understood the need for Cammy to have pants.

I mean, she doesn't need to have pants, but if they're going to put her in things that should go with pants, it's going to keep looking weird that she's not wearing any.

Why you wearing a leotard and a winter coat, Cammy? What are you trying to keep warm?

Line_HTX

I mean, she doesn't need to have pants, but if they're going to put her in things that should go with pants, it's going to keep looking weird that she's not wearing any.

Why you wearing a leotard and a winter coat, Cammy? What are you trying to keep warm?

You probably know the answer to that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CO_Andy

You would probably need to move a mountain to change Japan's view of women in games and anime media. Men are what they are, but as for women in Japan i don't think they generally care how scantily clad their gender representation is in those mediums.

Could be wrong since i'm no Nihon resident. Perhaps somebody from Japan GAF can chime in.

Wallach

I don't understand

cammy's alt...

like straight up just forgot to wear pants

At this point it is clearly a conscious decision to not wear pants. I mean in her default with that vacuum sealed leotard she literally strapped a holster to her bare leg. She is the kind of chick who has an anti-pants vlog. The Jenny McCarthy of pants.

At this point it is clearly a conscious decision to not wear pants. I mean in her default with that vacuum sealed leotard she literally strapped a holster to her bare leg. She is the kind of chick who has an anti-pants vlog.

"We were born without pants. Live as God intended!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom