• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_Andy

if you guys think about, we would all be playing the final version of SFV right now if the game was digital exclusive

man the wait is killing me

Bizazedo

As long as those costumes are not front and center and the game is fun it will have wide appeal also it's the biggest fighting game it will be fine. If you expect it to blow up and have 600k people playing it monthly you have another thing coming because that will never happen.

Fighting games will always be niche because it's 1 on 1. Losers can't blame their teammates for losing.

mbpm1

I was watching Saltybet and a Honda edit was losing, then he turned red and became a carbon copy of Hakan and won.

Moral of the story: Mike Ross should try Hakan

Shouta

A Cammy was trying to shenanigan me last night in SFV with backfist into cr.lp. Shit was jumping all over the place. He got me down to my last pixel because of that. He tried it again and as soon I blocked the backfist, I did Karin's super and took the last 25% of his life because he jabbed.

Online SF always is amusing.

mbpm1

A Cammy was trying to shenanigan me last night in SFV with backfist into cr.lp. Shit was jumping all over the place. He got me down to my last pixel because of that. He tried it again and as soon I blocked the backfist, I did Karin's super and took the last 25% of his life because he jabbed.

I applaud you. I would have given away my plan early by DP'ing the cr. lp on the second attempt or so.

Beckx

Just watched the video of the alt costumes and the ripped costume Bison alt is the first character in the game I've looked at and thought "yeah, I gotta play that character." The other Bison alt is pretty good too.

Rashid's alt is kinda plain but better than his main costume. Vega looks better in his alt costume too.

ShinMaruku

yo real talk, did anyone else notice 90% of the cammies did some variation of half-screen spiral arrow -> cr. mk -> DP

I think it would be better to have trigger cr mk >spiral arrow> Cannon Spike much more damage but you need to confirm. Mah Cammy thankfully is not the half screen spiral arrow.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I wouldn't mind being arrested by Officer Chun.

I don't understand

cammy's alt...

like straight up just forgot to wear pants

Some days you just don't want to wear pants.

what was that person's name? might have been me...

petghost

Banned
fuck im havin trouble with fightcade all of a sudden. click on a match or replay and the roms load up but just black screen no sound.

i gotta forward ports or some shit?

Hex

Banned
Commentators at the last UK event and at Cup were putting Cammy and Nash pretty low on the list right now, which is why I can not understand why people on here in some threads are crapping on Laura.
I wish I could play show characters, Necali has such a cool look to me.

Commentators at the last UK event and at Cup were putting Cammy and Nash pretty low on the list right now, which is why I can not understand why people on here in some threads are crapping on Laura.
I wish I could play show characters, Necali has such a cool look to me.

I like the way Necalli looks, but was personally hoping his powered up form was less feral.

Hex

Banned
With Necalli if I am not mistaken (again I have no experience with him only what I have been watching) ...isn't it not always the best idea to jump into V-Trigger because while it does give you more damage and whatnot it takes away your access to some things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom