• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

CZNfAfuW0AI1fcc.jpg:large

CZNabu3WEAAKoQ1.jpg:orig

I mean I guess.
Lmao wtf @ that white console. Bengus drew that shit on a napkin during lunch or something.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Blackule got the power of emojis within him, let him do it. If not, I'm willing to collaborate with someone. Might be better to have two or three people working on it.

the perks of being friends with Combofiend

watch him still be ass despite being a tester tho

#LastPlaceNigga
#NeverForget

What's funny is I played Air and he was telling me my Rolento was way better than LPN's lmao, LPN couldn't even take matches off of him from his Poison. Granted, the Poison matchup is a living nightmare for Rolento.

mbpm1

What's funny is I played Air and he was telling me my Rolento was way better than his lmao, LPN couldn't even take matches off of him from his Poison. Granted, the Poison matchup is a living nightmare for Rolento.

Yams confirmed best Poison in Canada

Soulstar

Man that salt is real. I was just about to take a sip of my drink too.

Combofiend was really making Necalli look brutal.

Also that Floe "NOOO" was great.

Hex

Banned
Combofiend going to pull Gooteks after he pulls Tokido
Edit: Justin? Interesting pick.
Damn this will be brutal.

Beckx

Gootecks has the look of a man whose soul is being slowly drained away.

This stage..."hey, that's Alex....hey! that's the Village People!"

Hex

Banned
Murderface in full effect.
That smile, damn.

Has the whole stream been like this? It looks like they gave Tokido a copy of the game and no one else got one.

Actually Tokido has had less time with the game than most according to Spooky and Mike Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom