• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaX

I have no idea what the fuck is happening story wise in Centralfiction, but this did get me interested in Izanami:

czljwjiugaa59_q.pnglas8sib.png

shaowebb

I know she can hover. I am almost gona pull the trigger.

Looked like it, but it's hard to tell what's up.

If her D button ability is to hover and its air okay then folks are gonna get creative shit off that. Just the instant overhead potential alone is great. Just imagine...start crouching blockstring on someone to force them to crouch block, tap D to hover and hit a button to hit them with a "jumping attack" extremely low to the ground mid string.

I really need to know more on this character. I can see potential in them for landing hits and for continuing combos with fly unfly shenanigans.

Rhapsody

Banned
If her D button ability is to hover and its air okay then folks are gonna get creative shit off that. Just the instant overhead potential alone is great. Just imagine...start crouching blockstring on someone to force them to crouch block, tap D to hover and hit a button to hit them with a "jumping attack" extremely low to the ground mid string.

I really need to know more on this character. I can see potential in them for landing hits and for continuing combos with fly unfly shenanigans.

D button gives her more projectile options but she's unable to block. Her float is her double jump. Grants her access to ground normals in the air and lets her dash among other things in midair. Doing another jump during this should cancel the float iirc.

I've already linked this before, but here it is http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1so734e

MechaX

drama headshake and doome disapproval

C'mon son, they wouldn't have designed the possessed evil god of whatever the fuck who rules time and space or some shit to have an animation or booty like that for no reason.

At this point, I just wonder where Jubei is. I was waiting for his ass to be playable since Calamity Trigger.

Shun

C'mon son, they wouldn't have designed the possessed evil god of whatever the fuck who rules time and space or some shit to have an animation or booty like that for no reason.

At this point, I just wonder where Jubei is. I was waiting for his ass to be playable since Calamity Trigger.

Arc System Works has been bout booty for a while. They know the light.

uC6OMZw.gif

BlazBlue bringing in Estella would be pretty cool. Have the whole Remix Heart Military School crew together. More new characters would be nice too.

I also appreciate Guilty Gear for bringing in more new characters first like Leo and Kum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom