• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

All of these matches have been very entertaining. SF5 is gonna be fun as hell to watch at high level, especially when even more tech is discovered.

Kalamari

I vote for Count to do the OT. Emoji Master, show us your expertise.

I wonder if I should change my avatar to Karin as well. Erry body doin it.

That TES+ is hot. I was gonna buy a custom jasen's case, but I might buy the TES+ instead.

does the guy even play fighting games? granted, most of us will just remain here or make another thread if that isn't an OT if we don't find the one this person makes apt.
Dahbomb? Yeah, he does, but it's not his main focus. I played him several times in Skullgirls.

You can bet your ass he'll be on here playing a ton if Marvel 4 is revealed.

CO_Andy

I think he meant Robot Pants. Looking thru his post history he certainly hasn't posted in any fighting game threads recently.

I nominate Cindi to make the thread.

I think he meant Robot Pants. Looking thru his post history he certainly hasn't posted in any fighting game threads recently.

I nominate Cindi to make the thread.
I think whoever calls it get's it, and Robot Pants made the Bloodborne OT and that looked fine. Someone could always collaborate too with him and make a community hub list/or tutorial section.

anyone wanna play anything on fightcade?
I'll play some 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom