• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
As if your avatars were any better

That would be.... I won't finish it lol

why would you randomly go in on Neiteio

Me and Neiteio go back from the prehype smash 4 release and I love his avatar. Although him fascinating on lucina's boots worried me a little.

I don't approve of XBX for GOTY, but I don't approve of Neiteio slander, either. We all have our fetishes, b.

you got fetishes for people in monkey suits?

That's why I love playing Yams

I'm top tier.

Zissou

I just went to PM Robot Pants, the guy who signed up for the SFV OT, and he's banned right now. :-/

Did you guys say there were two smash OTs, one about fighting people and one about other stuff? Could maybe do something similar for SFV depending on how things pan out.

jerry1594

He's doing honest work in Jamaica, he can't teef from ih people inna town dem woulda shot im.
Hmm... nah http://www.esporks.com/2015/11/17/cod-tournament-organizer-rigs-tourney-still-loses/
Looks as if they were leftovers from Rare.
ngNskJxl.jpg

vulva

I should see if my non-existent Poison can beat his Rolento again. Then again, I didn't screencap it so it probably didn't happen.

Kalamari

I remember when Yams was just a junior. He came in talking big and such, thought his Gief was something special, until somebody exposed his extreme fraudulence.

mbpm1

Let's be fair, Yams has changed.

He doesn't play Gief anymore, and his Rolento is solid.

Nothing else has changed tho but thats why we love him

Even as a gundam fan, I have to admit there are only like 3-4 good shows out of like 50+

a gundam show tier list would look like a marvel tier list

Gundam is more than shows, though.

0079, 0080, 08th MS, Zeta, half of Double Zeta, X, G, Turn A, Seed, season 1 of 00 all vary from good to fantastic.

That's far more than 4.

Shun

0079, 0080, 08th MS, Zeta, half of Double Zeta, X, G, Turn A, Seed, season 1 of 00 all vary from good to fantastic.

That's far more than 4.

Cindi gets it.

08th MS, Zeta, Unicorn, G Reco, SEED are pretty cool and what I like better. 00 was okay I only liked Tieria out of them But I'm just a big robot fan.

Was there Gundam and robot hate earlier?

Man who gives a shit robots are fucking dope. Gundam is fuckin dope. It is anime and it has awesome robots shooting and meleeing the shit out of each other.

Did you guys say there were two smash OTs, one about fighting people and one about other stuff? Could maybe do something similar for SFV depending on how things pan out.
Just one OT. Some people got huffy that we are always "talking about gameplay" in the OT and wanted us to stop or make another OT, but they probably got distracted by another release and forgot.

whatever will we do?!

(keep posting in here)
Surely.

Honestly, who cares who makes the thread. Is it a prestige thing?
I don't care. I just want the title to be:

Street Fighter V |OT| Wire Up!

Zissou

Just one OT. Some people got huffy that we are always "talking about gameplay" in the OT and wanted us to stop or make another OT, but they probably got distracted by another release and forgot.

I know you've mentioned this before, but it still blows my mind.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
real talk, since ive met vulva in person i already see him as a irl friend and thats how i usually mess with my friends when they just post something on fb so i did it to vulva.

one perfect and yams' balls grew 3x as big

now im the grinch of testicles?

damn, you told me

damn straight nigga

Yams is that guy you body on ranked that keeps coming back until he beats you once and you never see him again.

i used to do that in my super days lol

I should see if my non-existent Poison can beat his Rolento again. Then again, I didn't screencap it so it probably didn't happen.

you answered your own question

yams trying to nixon you dog. start recording everything.

hes only going to end up exposing himself

That's far more than 4.

I'd argue that 08ms team, war in the pocket, and G gundam are the only legitimately good things in gundam. The rest is above-average to mediocre anime, some of it is mind-mindbogglingly bad, and a lot of it is only watchable if you really like giant robots

I've watched almost all of it because I really like giant robots, but I wouldn't call the majority of it good

How does that Gundam Versus game act like other fighting games? Or is it a non-traditional fighter?

It's real damn boring in the 1st half. Also the characters aren't particularly good or deep.

If we based Gundam shows on slow first halfs we wouldn't be including Zeta in good Gundam shows.

I'd argue that 08ms team, war in the pocket, and G gundam are the only legitimately good things in gundam. The rest is above-average to mediocre anime, some of it is mind-mindbogglingly bad, and a lot of it is only watchable if you really like giant robots

I've watched almost all of it because I really like giant robots, but I wouldn't call the majority of it good

Disagree then. It's my favorite anime franchise due to its storytelling and characters. 0079 Trilogy isn't good either? It's my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom