• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindi here are some reads if you missed it and some gameplay videos with a breakdown on what exactly is happening.

The game is on PS3 and arcade and someone might be willing to gameshare a digital copy on PS3 if you have one and want to try it.

Some Sinanju gameplay

LostConfused basics write up
My broken english write up where I focus mostly on cancels and other semantics.

Support Character breakdown
Offense character breakdown.
Positioning and Team Play Breakdown and why it is so important to the game

A minions fighting game would make so much money.

s0gJpLJ.jpg

*giggles*

I always wondered. Why does that one minion have a cyclops eye? Was he born with a birth defect? :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I love how they made Sim. This is how to revolutionize a character. He's going to continue being the get everybody salty character.

Tokido is back jumping that Birdie full screen throw instead of neutral jumping for full damage. I'm surprised he's not reacting correctly.

Skikkiks

The best thing LPN did with Birdie was intentionally cancel cr.HP with LK chain throw because he knew the cr.HP would be blocked and he knew Tokido would think he'd just be going for the combo with the HK chain throw and mash out.

God bless Birdie.

Tripon

So the beta is free public access for anyone who hasn't preordered?
Last beta had free keys for people. I don't care much either way (I preordered on both PS4 and PC), but can't get myself to consider the cracked beta as privacy.

But Yams got rekted over it, so it was worth it.🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom