• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

Is krakhan a gaf person? Name seems familiar and he just blew me the fuck up in vsav. Very good fish.
Not that I know of. As far as I know just a vsav player. Only dedicated vsav players there so that's to be expected. I think I remember him and flying spaghetti monster being in ggpo tournaments when rotanibor did them

CO_Andy

Played games for about an hour and now Yums is banned. What'd he do to get the hammer from (i assume) Shouta?

Dan is actually cool though.

DeeJay on the other hand is, among other things, responsible for DSP's ticket to infamy. The greatest crime to befall any fighting game character bar none.
Is that how DSP got his infamy? I watched a few videos of him back in the Vanilla days, and that was the last time i ever bothered to watch his antics.

pixelish

damn, aris just called mike ross and combofiend bitches for their overindulgent commentary

sort of agree with aris but mike ross + gootecks is even worse

tariniel

I think I'm getting cancer from this commentary. Combine that with all the lag and I just give up.

Nothing beats Mike Ross/Combofiend/Floe on the mics. Last night was so great.

CurlyW

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: Fucking hell, Yams gets banned while Tripon posts a Minions meme and stays? No justice in this world.

these matches feel so much better than the ones we saw at E3, I wonder if the game actually got better or just grinding the beta made the level of play higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom