• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
I remember when people said Sin had problems opening people up in Xrd. Saying his highs were too slow and whatnot lol

Frosty Faustings been pretty great so far. Xrd top 16 was been pretty hype.

Shun

high top fade game too strong.

CZbfSa_UMAAEMmj.jpg

Los Angeles is a shitty place for a scene anyhow because it's fucking huge and there is no cultural center.

I don't get what you mean about cultural center? How is that related?

About LA, it's so spread out. Valle's thing in Santa Ana would had gone good with Super arcade up north. That drive is far in traffic man. I think people would go to what was closest.

Of course it would be better if there was something in the OC, the valley, SGV, the IE, Westside/south bay, mid-city. Its just so damn spread out.

rank the american FGs

MKX, KI, SG, DK

is there something obvious im missing?

I don't think there's anything major missing from this list.

1. SG
2. KI
3. DK
4. MKX

MK is 4th because I've never played it.

Edit: Oh right, RT. I never played that either, but I guess that'd be 4th or 5th or something.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
『Inaba Resident』;193123949 said:
1.SG (Peacock da bes)
2.KI
3.MKX

I've never played KI but I've heard good things about it and I really dislike MK. Its probably because I'm tired but I have no idea what DK is. Completely drawing a blank.
divekick

MKX rules

『Inaba Resident』;193123949 said:
I've never played KI but I've heard good things about it and I really dislike MK. Its probably because I'm tired but I have no idea what DK is. Completely drawing a blank.

I still think it's donkey kong

petghost

Banned
Ive never played it but it seems like ki actually wound up really cool. Very interesting designs and all that. Kinda sad they were tied to a gimmicky combo system due to legacy but like I said I never played it maybe it's alright.

It'd be nice if IG got to design a new fg ip at some point

MS' endgame seems to be creating their own PC digital store that isn't Games for Windows Live.
Can't say I feel much of anything regarding the idea. I guess it's better than outright hating GFWL.
『Inaba Resident』;193126109 said:
Yeah. Think its because of direct x12 or something.
Windows 10 seems to have gotten off to a better start than Vista, so I should really upgrade.

pixelish

you really must be doing something very wrong with your formal attire if aris aka the person who only has a black tee wardrobe is commenting about it

Aris ‏@AvoidThePuddle 9m
These ESL commentators should really think about getting their elbows off the table when the camera is on them. #mannersinsuits

NEO0MJ

rank the american FGs

-SG
-MKX
-DK

I have yet to play KI so I can't judge it yet. Wonder what the minimum specs will be. Hope my laptop can run it. If not then whenever I finally build a gaming Desktop.

Tiny Vega is adorable.

Too bad KI isn't just getting a straight Steam port. Crossplay with the steam audience would have injected quite a bit of life into it.

Yeah. I feel that a good number of multiplayer games die because they weren't on Steam, chief among them Titanfall. I loved that game but numbers started to dwindle later.
At least with this game we have crossplay, though.

Korigama

We truly are blessed musically if BlazBlue and Xrd are the lowest bar for ASW fans.
The music in Xrd is lacking compared to Ishiwatari's past work, in spite of having a reasonable amount of exceptions, but his work on BlazBlue is easily better than the vast majority of other fighters on the market (the inferior Galneryus remixes being the only strike against its music). Would be nice if every fighting game soundtrack could "disappoint" like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom