• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick of SF4 and it's scrubby ways to win, bring on honest fighter 5
Urien would be pretty awesome in SF4, and Karin might have had her command grab and rekkas in SF4

yep. no more karas/cr techs/useful jabs/proximity normals/combos/fun hello honest fighter 5 :D
thats what I'm sayin too tbh, if they were released in 4 they'd probably be given a lot more tools than what they're about to have in 5 tbh

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i remember people trying to get me excited about man of steel because of david s goyer's involvement

batman vs superman will not be a good movie.

Perro

PL Lao is so bad, dunno why he keeps teleporthing.
DC needs to stop with these wack movies and bring back Young Justice and Static.
TV > Movies

.la1n

The only part of BvS that looks bad is what's his name playing Lex tbh

Which is kinda surprising to me personally because I figured if anyone in that movie could elevate the material given by Snyder it would be Jessie Eisenberg.

As for Cyber Sub-Zero, what a missed opportunity to finish making most of the fans happy and having a Noob Saibot variation. Does anyone even like Cyber Sub-Zero? Of course at this point I suppose there could easily be a fifth robot with Noob move set.

Dahbomb

But why, can't WB get a good director? I bet JJ Abrams would at least make a fun movie I'd want to rewatch...
His movies make bank because his movies look nice in a trailer.

Watchmen did pretty decent despite being an R rated movie based on a supposed unfilmable graphic novel. Same for 300. Man of Steel despite being considered a mediocre movie still made bank. His flair gets people in the theaters. I guess you could say he is another form of a Michael Bay-esque director, only instead of saturating everything he de-saturates.

Plus he's very obviously a fanboy so even though he may not technically be the best director for the job, he genuinely wants to be directing these comic book movies.

That said I don't know what blackmail he has on the WB CEOs to have him be in charge of such huge properties and characters.

I think a new Darkstalkers title would be the perfect opportunity to try a smaller scale title with a modest budget. Eight character roster to start with DLC characters / seasons like they are trying with SF V although obviously budget for that title wasn't modest.
People are going to be hella disappointed if Capcom uses the same gender ratio as SFV when building an 8 character roster. The females would suffer badly. You try being the guy that has to decide between Lilith, Hsien-Ko, BB Hood, Q.Bee and Felicia.

Skullgirls would need a couple of sequels, but it'd get there.
ES Ice towers :whew:
Your avatar perfectly captures how I feel about his ES Ice towers making Chireitou look like hot garbage.
You think if they make a new darkstalkers they'd keep the whole magic series which can't be special cancelled unless you link outta your chain? It's perfect for vsav but It's kinda a weird system. Stuff like renda too. Just not stuff you see in a lot of modern games
Who knows what they'd do? They'd probably try to fix what isn't broken and it would lead to a mess.
Personally i think DarkStalkers has the coolest character designs and most interesting world of any fighting franchise. Not even Guilty Gear or Third Strike ever oozed as much style as DS.

I'm sorely going to be disappointed if all the DarkStalkers are good for are Capcom crossover fighters.
Guilty Gear was the most stylish in my book until Xrd. Darkstalkers characters are fucked, though. All they'll be good for are crossovers like Captain Falcon and Samus.
SG is my fav american fighting game, I watched some of the finals last night for Frosty Faustings and it was really fun to watch.
Easy to watch and easy to play.
But why, can't WB get a good director? I bet JJ Abrams would at least make a fun movie I'd want to rewatch...
This is so not what WB goes for when it comes to DC superhero movies.

ShinMaruku

Best reply:
CZgm8HaVIAAtfkV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom