• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coda

Doesn't make it bad. MKX is fucking fun and its exciting to watch. Triborg is gonna bring a lot of hype.

True that, just the way this production is makes me think of it that way. Even though I'm not really a fan of MK watching high level play is always fun.

Tripon

Winning two ESls and EVO 2014 would put him over Kazunoko who won CEO, places 2nd at SCR and won Capcom Cup in terms of winnings.

JeTmAn81

Does Erron Black do the Trigun thing of throwing bullets up and shooting at them to get them to shoot at a downward angle? I always thought that was the coolest.

there's just something about close matches in 3rd strike that is magical
Parries always being on the table means anything is possible. You know it, your opponent knows it, the crowd knows it and and Daigo sure as hell does. Clutch is always a forward press away.
Best tension in any fighting game. SF V is definitely rivaling that with the no chip out rule.
I like the rule in a way, but letting the system protect you versus being able to do it yourself will definitely set it apart from 3S sooner or later. I think many people will prefer the uncertainty of having to rely on skill to avoid chip kills, but few will be vocal about it.

Coda

I like the rule in a way, but letting the system protect you versus being able to do it yourself will definitely set it apart from 3S sooner or later. I think many people will prefer the uncertainty of having to rely on skill to avoid chip kills, but few will be vocal about it.

I hear that, it's definitely not the same but I'm into the idea of when a fireball happy player used to be able to chip you out at the end of a round can't do that anymore. Just adds more honesty to an already honest game. Did they get rid of the continue on the side you left on in round 1 or did they revert back to what SF IV does and always keep you on your own player side?

Hyun Sai

Did they get rid of the continue on the side you left on in round 1 or did they revert back to what SF IV does and always keep you on your own player side?

From what I saw from this week Madcatz tournament, they reverted it. Always thought it was stupid, confusing and unnecessary for a game with distinct and separate rounds.

Coda

From what I saw from this week Madcatz tournament, they reverted it. Always thought it was stupid, confusing and unnecessary for a game with distinct and separate rounds.

Agreed, I feel like I could've gotten used to it eventually but it makes more sense to just keep the players lifebars and position the same when a new round begins.

shaowebb

LOL. Best TVC players in the world right now on stream drunk as fuck and playing stream requests. Its gettin weird in here. :D
Kbeast, Magnomanx up right now...They're playing at Keits' place .

Astarte

If anyone hasn't hopped on the PC SFV train, there are keys available for 32 bucks.

I can't get over how ham ASW went with Xrd hitboxes. I knew they were funny but woah.

tumblr_o1hjhaETyT1ra81amo1_1280.png

tumblr_o1hjhaETyT1ra81amo2_1280.jpg

Slayer with those surgical strikes

Winning two ESls and EVO 2014 would put him over Kazunoko who won CEO, places 2nd at SCR and won Capcom Cup in terms of winnings.

It's hard to figure out how much Kazunoko won because he also won a bunch of US guilty gear tournaments. Without Guilty Gear he won like $140k.

Kazu:
1st at Capcom Cup
1st at CEO
2nd at Masters Series
2nd at SXSW
2nd at Shadowloo
2nd at SCR
+a couple of other top 8 appearances

Either way, Sonicfox made the most money.

Street Fighter players better hope not.

He would be welcomed with open arms. The Marvel, KOF, VF, Guilty Gear, etc... gods are already in SF.

tournament_012_cs1w1_400x.jpg

I wonder if Sonic Fox can dominate SF like he dominates the NRS games. I hear he was playing SFV hopefully he picks up the game. I really believe he can be one of the greats and dominate SF scene like he dominate NRS games.

I wonder if Sonic Fox can dominate SF like he dominates the NRS games. I hear he was playing SFV hopefully he picks up the game. I really believe he can be one of the greats and dominate SF scene like he dominate NRS games.

I doubt he does the same. I'll take the field of Daigo, Nemo, Infiltration, etc... over Sonicfox.

The thing is if he picked up SFV he would be juggling two games. People here were drumming up excuses about him being focused on Skullgirls when he was sent to losers at Evo. Imagine if he had to play two big games?

Well, if you consider MKX a big game.

The thing is if he picked up SFV he would be juggling two games. People here were drumming up excuses about him being focused on Skullgirls when it was sent to losers at Evo. Imagine if he had to play two big games?

I mean i am sure he realizes that he wins free money from playing MK. None of his challengers are upto his level. He is making thousands. I am sure hes not too worried about the SF money where I am sure competition is much tougher. But I think the guy is talented and he can take over SF too if he tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom