• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose
smiley.png

Slide in online
smiley.png

Ultra 2
smiley.png

Going auto-pilot
smiley.png

Everything Elena does online
smiley.png

Playing Guy and whiffing a target-combo cause of LOLHITBOX on Elena/Rolento
tumblr_inline_njsm8hfgzQ1r83cml.png

or Ultra 1 dropping them after 1st hit

or super dropping them after 1st hit

you know what? just fighting the new cast without any ex bars period

notworksafe

i watched 42 minutes of the 48 min vid of Juicebox abel's footsie video.

i already leveled up 23.7% percent. rematch.

Shit I haven't played in like a month-ish and haven't played Dan since I beat you. You may have a chance now.

Also 48 mins on footsies? That's a long ass video from a dude who never won an SF major.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
My man. Juri's duty will be to wreck with her booty.

R. Mika already got that on lockdown but she will be in there.

Spend 20 minutes in training mode. I hear that makes you the best with her.

I sense some salt in here.

Daigo hates Juri. Daigo hates Korean girls confirmed.

Korean girls are life b

Shit I haven't played in like a month-ish and haven't played Dan since I beat you. You may have a chance now.

You play on PC?

Perro

Definitely gonna start doing more ex mallet smash, my shitty execution/online are not going to help me with combos tho, probably should go for throw then healing.

vulva

Just played a mini set with Bee from Edmonton (marvel player) in USF4. There's something so humbling about playing someone who isn't really an sf player but is fighting game smart, so they are able to adjust to your style and abilities pretty quickly. I won four games at first and it was looking to be in my favour overall, then he just completely read me and was opening up all of my bad habits and won three back. Then I got one more game in after re-adjusting to his approach.

That's such a good feeling to have someone just dismantle you and force you to change your approach entirely.

Just played a mini set with Bee from Edmonton (marvel player) in USF4. There's something so humbling about playing someone who isn't really an sf player but is fighting game smart, so they are able to adjust to your style and abilities pretty quickly. I won four games at first and it was looking to be in my favour overall, then he just completely read me and was opening up all of my bad habits and won three back. Then I got one more game in after re-adjusting to his approach.

That's such a good feeling to have someone just dismantle you and force you to change your approach entirely.

bee plays sf? The last time I saw Bee he wasnt doing so hot in marvel, but I do like to watch him

vulva

bee plays sf? The last time I saw Bee he wasnt doing so hot in marvel, but I do like to watch him

Yeah he's usually playing CS, Dota or USF4 on Steam.

As for him lately in Marvel he did pretty well at Canada Cup:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 — Results

1. CCG|BeeBall (Spencer, Frank West, Dante | Wolverine, Dr. Doom, Dante)
2. RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel)
3. PG|Filipino Champ (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Phoenix | Magneto, Dormammu, Dr. Doom)
4. GB|NotEnoughDamage (Zero, Dr. Doom, Vergil)
5. Mr. Trite (Zero, Hawkeye, Vergil)
5. Quackbot (Wolverine, Sentinel, Rocket Raccoon | Magneto, Dr. Doom, Phoenix)
7. EG|K-Brad (Trish, Vergil, Dante)
7. Jeopardy (Zero, Nova, Iron Man)

• Grand finals, second set: CCG|BeeBall (Spencer, Frank West, Dante) eliminated RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel) 3-1.

• Grand finals, first set: RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel) beat CCG|BeeBall (Spencer, Frank West, Dante) 3-1.

• Winners finals: CCG|BeeBall (Spencer, Frank West, Dante) beat RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel) 3-2.

• Winners semi-finals: CCG|BeeBall (Spencer, Frank West, Dante) beat PG|Filipino Champ (Magneto, Dormammu, Dr. Doom | Magneto, Dr. Doom, Phoenix) 3-1.

(stolen from eventhubs but at least giving credit where it's due http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...-mago-dieminion-pr-balrog-ppmd-smug-and-more/ )

mbpm1

Regular command grabbed*

People who want to throw abel will always lose to random mash if they are random mashers

That's why I do the Abel check to new grapplers. Often they don't realize that Abel can do to them what they do to non grapplers.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

That's the level I'm trying to reach, I'm above the low level of intuition/reading habits and trying to attain a mid level one. Its so hard to be so aware of your opponent during a match when they are pressuring you.

mbpm1

That's the level I'm trying to reach, I'm above the low level of intuition/reading habits and trying to attain a mid level one. Its so hard to be so aware of your opponent during a match when they are pressuring you.

Tiny adjustments are the next level when you can make adjustments even your opponent can't realize but allow you to body them

also we should play sometime

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Tiny adjustments are the next level when you can make adjustments even your opponent can't realize but allow you to body them

also we should play sometime

in an hour, grinding through study material at the moment, ill show the true strength of my hugo

Dahbomb

Bee is a MM long set fiend. I honestly like him vs a lot of the best Marvel players in the world in a long set.

Him vs Nemo should've been a MM by now.

FACE

Banned
Regular command grabbed*

People who want to throw abel will always lose to random mash if they are random mashers

That's why I do the Abel check to new grapplers. Often they don't realize that Abel can do to them what they do to non grapplers.

I think if I try to safe jump and do dive kick/throw OS I can get ex TT'd(Evil Ryu).

Not silly enough to just stand in front of Abel and mash throw, haha.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Huck Fugo

Random normals into grabs on hit too stronk

But dem claps tho, i got it on lock now.

ehhhhhh??? hentai! o//////o

Yams desperate for the action

Define action

My blood sugar levels are really low. I'm eating dinner now and hoping it'll help. A friend promised she'd help me in training tonight, if she's free. If I'm feeling better later, I'm down.

its cool, i got more studying to do so ill go do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom