• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

milf dizzy!?

Christmas cake dizzy!?
christmas_dizzy_by_datura_stramonium.png

Both. Dizzy needs to go deal with her crazy ass father. :E
Making him raise Sin is bad.

Also dont see why Johnny would be ahead of Millia and Zato on the tier list. He doesnt seem near as strong.

Here's a translation of the johnny reasoning:
"Extremely good matchups against every character. Only matchup that gives him trouble is Sin, but even then he can kill him easily if he gets a single turn. Strong tools include his 5K which has insane startup, hitbox, and is nearly impossible to whiff punish, strong hitbox and long reach 2S, strong hitbox and extreme reach 6H etc, along with frame advantage given by mfc. Combos after a coin has hit are also extremely painful. Capable of getting hard knockdown in almost any situation vs any character, and converting to strong oki. His oki is even harder to deal with because his zweihander and coin allow for blitz-safe oki. Top tier backdash and super jump, plus 5K for abare make his defense decent as well. The only disadvantages he has are that he has no tensionless reversal, and that his jump startup is 4 frames."

The tier list is still from an individual so can't take it at face value. (Faust at B is kinda wat)
The rankings are based on match ups apaprently.

I hoping there's no glitch in points in V as there was in PS3 Ultra. Meaning losing tons of points due to connection or glitch. Just curious about that aspect

Thulius

Viscant said:
The most obvious thing that I noticed was how often LPN landed Birdie's EX bull revenger, the leaping grab. He had a particular setup he was doing on wakeup with that, getting the opponent to tech roll right into its path. Is it safe if the opponent jumps out of it? What happens if the opponent doesn't immediate tech into it, can they just wait on the ground and punish? If this is unsafe and it's a risky setup, what's the second level of the mixup? Does EX bull horn or EX bull head look enough like EX bull revenger that the opponent will be tricked, try to jump away and get hit by those? LPN's success rate with his setup was so high that I got a little frustrated watching because I couldn't find those answers out for myself. Well, now's my chance to catch up a bit.

Good.

Owensboro

Looks like Mr. Wizard just posted the link for the Westgate and all the Signatures rooms are already sold out scratch that, for some reason they're showing up now.

The link he posted lists Wednesday and Monday as event days. Does anything actually happen Wed/Thurs other than causal matches? My current plan was to fly in Thurs night, but I don't want to miss anything big.

Exile20

Kane getting peer pressured into a lose/lose situation smh.

Dude's gonna get bodied then ridiculed on top of that.

sounds like marvel tbh

After EVO

Fchamp said if KBR met him during evo he would have lost big time
KBR agreed and said all of Fchamp's mains are a bad matchup for him

So he isn't being pressured, he is not stupid and knows how bad the mu is.

After EVO

Fchamp said if KBR met him during evo he would have lost big time
KBR agreed and said all of Fchamp's mains are a bad matchup for him

So he isn't being pressured, he is not stupid and knows how bad the mu is.
He's been ducking that match though. He knows hes gonna get bodied and it's a terrible mu. dude's gonna get bopped perfect legend style. He's giving the people what they want when he really shouldn't.

Dunno who to play in SF5. Mika sounds like she lost her party starters (F+mp and charged HK).

Rashid looks cool because he seems to have a game plan with his falcon kick setups.

Sigmaah

Ayeee moved into a new crib and I got dat wired connection so ain't no nigga telling me I'm laggy anymore foh.

Bouta try this connection with Mkx, tremor is dat nigga son.

Dahbomb

Only hope KBR has is if he busts out a well practised team scrub. That way it won't be a bad match up but FChamp would still out play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom