• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZxKXb4WAAAPA1x.jpg

The SFV dev crew

https://twitter.com/SF_Community/status/692510210318016512

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zT3tD943C0

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/692899231137267715

Yoshinori Ono ‏@Yoshi_OnoChin 1m1 minute ago
Taipei Game Show has begun!! PlayStation booth has SF V playable area, and we'll be having event in tomorrow 1pm~ !

New news?

I think Momochi is there, which is why he's not taking part of the SF4 exhibition matches this weekend at Toukaigi.

Kalamari

The dude probably felt you creeping on him, Vulva. He has a laptop so we know he is computer savvy, he probably has access to all your personal info with a few button presses, and can track you anywhere in the world. Your only choice is to drop out of college and live off the grid for the rest of your life. See ya later!

Since when do game devs employ gravure models?

mbpm1

The dude probably felt you creeping on him, Vulva. He has a laptop so we know he is computer savvy, he probably has access to all your personal info with a few button presses, and can track you anywhere in the world. Your only choice is to drop out of college and live off the grid for the rest of your life. See ya later!

But what about his EVO 2016 chances? We need to see the runback against XiaoHai

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
dude next to me in class is spectating 3s matches on fightcade. What do I do GAF? Do I become best friends with him or avoid talking to him. This is week 4 of class and I've never even said hi so idk what to do. Did I miss my chance and can no longer approach him?

yeah but that escape scene had my ass clenched so tight.

Also I loved the insane questions the interviewer was asking her. It was no Grandma but the movie was pretty good I think.
ily grandma cut deep

Shouta

Hotel + Flight to Evo costed me 580.

I'm doing 2 nights at Westgate and 2 nights at Mandalay Bay. Not too bad I guess. It'd be cheaper to stay the entire time at Westgate but meh.

Armaly

So uh a legit arcade opened up near me a month ago. My dad drove me by it and I just wrote it off as a bowling alley but a friend told me they have Taiko, Tekken, School of Ragnarock, and Intial D cabs. Their Cali location also has Pokken and SFIV. Gonna try to swing by tomorrow and see this for myself. Damn am I excited.

Tripon

So uh a legit arcade opened up near me a month ago. My dad drove me by it and I just wrote it off as a bowling alley but a friend told me they have Taiko, Tekken, School of Ragnarock, and Intial D cabs. Their Cali location also has Pokken and SFIV. Gonna try to swing by tomorrow and see this for myself. Damn am I excited.
Lucky strikes?

Kalamari

Maybe Sony allotted funds for Capcom to hire gravure models as OLs.

Floe sure plays some shitty music on his stream, when's Aris.

I'm kinda surprised the KI world cup is being streamed on maximilian's channel

figured that if there wasn't an official KI twitch channel they'd atleast make one for this event

Shun

That's rich coming from you ;P

I know that pain ;__;
(。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。) I dont know if this is joke but in case it is not

I am not even that open about it in person and I don't even post anything like what ogawa post on twitter or here. Not to bag on Shin but I way of comment is much more tame than most here.

I make offhanded comment because I can find things attractive and appealing. butts and legs are very nice.

(*´﹃`*) ლ(´ڡ`ლ) (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ) (´;д;`) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) (இдஇ) ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾
I just like to use faces to exaggerate a post. like those for example.

CurlyW

I'm kinda surprised the KI world cup is being streamed on maximilian's channel

figured that if there wasn't an official KI twitch channel they'd atleast make one for this event

The KI world cup isn't an official KI/Microsoft event. It's a community-run event by the guy that owns Ultra Arcade in Houston(???).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom