• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Certain people already have retail copies. The grind is on.

I'm just glad the game doesn't have Ultras. Still wish they didn't add shortcuts, OS, and autocombos.

Rhapsody

Banned
I really didn't want to use Ryu in SFV. But since I'm playing on pad for now, I left him as the online character while I messed with others. I think Ryu is really fun in this version. I still want to use someone else by the time the full game comes out though. There's a lot of DLC characters that I'm looking forward to, but it's hard to decide on the current cast. I'm looking at Cammy though. Karin is also a maybe. As much as I really like Sim and Gief, I don't think they'll fit me in the long run.

to be honest I'd be surprised if the SF4 side tournament at EVO gets over 2500 viewers. SF4 might hit a point of revival a couple of years from now, but in 2016 nobody will care about SF4.

ShinMaruku

You ruined my life,
you took away everything.
Gonna set it all right.
Sweet revenge is what I'll bring to you...
...even if it's the last thing that I do.

Perro

to be honest I'd be surprised if the SF4 side tournament at EVO gets over 2500 viewers. SF4 might hit a point of revival a couple of years from now, but in 2016 nobody will care about SF4.
I don't think a side tournament can get those numbers in EVO, USF4 will be "dead" just like 3s and ST are dead.

Anne

How is xrd on pc? Thinking about jumping on it if I don't take a chance and waste money on sfv not being able to run on my system.

It's my preferred version, but it has some bugs with some systems. Steam refunds I guess? PC ver will be outdated in May/June though ;w;

The Light

It's my preferred version, but it has some bugs with some systems. Steam refunds I guess? PC ver will be outdated in May/June though ;w;
Revelator slipped my mind. Hmm guess since I already on xrd on ps3 it wouldn't make sense to buy it again with revelator coming soon.

Shouta

So I take it it didn't go well for Nemo vs Itazan in that concept match, lol. Fuudo tweeted that Nemo was looking really irritated and Nemo even tweeted like he was getting angry, lol

All Itazan tweeted was ...^_^

Tripon

Murata's Elena.

CZ4ZXWkWYAA1pKW.jpg

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/693019283132026880

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom