• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTmAn81

I'm going to attempt a serious subtitle because the "haha funny sequel subtitle" is the most played out thing since the Harlem Shake.

Injustice 2: Dark Deliverance

Nah there are a ton of DC characters I'd love to see (but never will.) Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Deadman, John Constantine, list goes on. To be honest they stuck to the mostly safe characters for the first game, I'd like to see them branch out some more. Although with WB in full Justice League swing I imagine we'll just end up with same cast with a few more Batman villians/heroes thrown in.

they should just make a batman fighting game

Tripon

Final Round on March 18th-20th. NCR at March 25th-27th, Hyperspotting at April 2nd to 4th.

All Premier events, each event happening back to back weeks.

Final Round on March 18th-20th. NCR at March 25th-27th, Hyperspotting at April 2nd to 4th.

All Premier events, each event happening back to back weeks.

lmWVdLy.png

Tripon

when are they gonna announce the entire cpt schedule? i'll try to sign up for sea major this year.

The first Capcom Pro Talk will announce the full list of Premier events, ranking events just get announced on their own.

For instance, Cannes Winter Clash, the first ranking event (and overall event) just tweeted out their participation this year on their own.

Also, somebody won the internet.

https://twitter.com/Ryyudo/status/694353954767962112

So some new info about Mandalay Bay.

-There will be alcohol at the arena, which you obviously couldn't bring to past evo venues
-You can take in food/drinks that you buy at Mandalay Bay into the actual arena.
-Evo tickets won't go on sale until they have both venues ready. So once you buy the evo pass, there will be a prompt with a link directing you to buy the arena ticket.
-Media section on sunday is still being discussed.
-They still have more never before done things left to be announced.

EVO at Mandelay Bay seems kinda wack for people going. The whole assigned seating thing is stupid. I've gotten up early & grabbed front row seats every year I went with my boys. To think they'd just be empty saved for people who don't even enjoy some of the gamea being played seems silly. Also what about "The Box". How are people going to bet? Usually betting takes place up front near The Box. So If I'm going to EVO I just have to hope I get a seat near the front & that my friends get one too? Go to EVO & sit with people I don't know by myself in the rafters? No thanks.

EVO at Mandelay Bay seems kinda wack for people going. The whole assigned seating thing is stupid. I've gotten up early & grabbed front row seats every year I went with my boys. To think they'd just be empty saved for people who don't even enjoy some of the gamea being played seems silly. Also what about "The Box". How are people going to bet? Usually betting takes place up front near The Box. So If I'm going to EVO I just have to hope I get a seat near the front & that my friends get one too? Go to EVO & sit with people I don't know by myself in the rafters? No thanks.

Yeah I can see Sunday's top 8 being a let down similar to how the lack of an audience at Capcom Cup sort of brought down the event's atmosphere to start. There is no incentive to watch other games.

I can see the big ole arena not being as great as it seems. The energy is going be less I think. To many open seats, not close enough to the stage, to much open space in general, unused seats up front because of reserved seats between games.

I mean, they could maybe assign seats per game. Like I buy for KI and SF5, but I don't care about the others.

It's like an MLS game in a football stadium or a MLS specific stadium. I am have been to both. It's definitely better in a MLS specific stadium because the size is tailored for the amount of people in attendance.

Ever been to LA sparks game in staples center? Shit feels dead man. To much open space. idk, it doesn't excite me really when I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom