• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Too many fighters man. Tooooooooo many fighters. Since X-mas I've been on Dengeki, UNIEL, BBCPE, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, TVC, Chaos Code, and Phantom Breaker Extra.

Whoa shit, that dedication.

I agree on the feel of hits in N+B, just so satisfying. Landing a level 3 or even one of the more painful assists like Another Blood or Dragon you just go "Oof".

The assists feel really important in this game in general. Some of them lock you down forever and ever, and it's hard to stop someone from using them since you can't hit them away and they can call them even while airborne. Of course the cooldowns on the huge ones are very long also.

I've had a few situations where i call like zombies assist and my opponent is like "Nuh uh, you're not getting free momentum" and calls assist too to keep me busy. Then i call my second one and he does too and it just gets so preposterous. But fun. Very fun. =D

Question.

I'm giving my friend money to buy me SFV on Amazon Prime for dat discount. Does the discount include ALL gaming related day one stuff? So...does this include Mad Catz sticks? So can the stick be discounted as well?

Also is the Amazon Prime discount on day one games already active?

Beckx

Question.

I'm giving my friend money to buy me SFV on Amazon Prime for dat discount. Does the discount include ALL gaming related day one stuff? So...does this include Mad Catz sticks? So can the stick be discounted as well?

Also is the Amazon Prime discount on day one games already active?

No, it doesn't apply to hardware. Yes, the discount is already live.

Here's more info.

Prime Exclusive Savings
20% off new physical video games during pre-order through two weeks after release
Discount will be applied automatically at checkout
Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon
Offer will be automatically extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders.
spacer

Video Game Customers Also Enjoy
Release Day Delivery (Free for Prime Members)
Pre-order Price Guarantee

FAQ’s

1. I have a Prime free trial. Am I covered?

Yes, any customer with an active free trial or paid Prime subscription at the time of placing an eligible order will receive the discount.

2. Do I get 20% off if I already pre-ordered the game?

Yes, the offer will be extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders. The discount will be reflected in your order details within 5 business days and at the time of shipment.

3. I bought the game from another seller. Am I covered?

No, only games shipped and sold by Amazon are eligible.

4. I see a higher price on the product page?

The Prime exclusive savings are automatically applied at checkout. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

5. The game is already discounted, do I still get 20% off at checkout?

Yes, Prime members get at least 20% off list price on new physical video games during pre-order and two weeks after launch. If the game is discounted less than 20%, Prime members get the full 20% off at checkout. If the game is already discounted more than 20%, Prime customers get the lower price.

6. Which games are included?

All physical video games are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

7. Are Collector’s Editions included?

Yes, Collector’s Editions are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles. Check the offer message on the product page for an item’s eligibility.

8. Is this offer available for other Amazon websites?

No, this offer is only available to US Prime customers shopping for eligible items on Amazon.com.

9. Is this also available to household members included on my account?

Yes, both adult Household members included on an account are eligible to receive the savings.

Some match videos from the last phase now that I have all the semi-decent ones uploaded. Disclaimer: still wrapping my head around a lot of things, never mind learning how to use an arcade stick. Played better after Juicebox detailed some specific thought processes on his stream, too.

vs Karin

Wish I got to experience more character variety; faced the above three Alpha characters and Necalli the most, with comparatively speaking very little else in between. Also cross-posting these from the beta thread for those who care about first impressions:

I'm with you on Karin. I had the hardest time against her this last beta, along with Rashid.

No, it doesn't apply to hardware. Yes, the discount is already live.

Here's more info.

Anyone know when this went live? Does it apply retroactively to items that were preordered before this deal went into effect?

Beckx

I'm with you on Karin. I had the hardest time against her this last beta, along with Rashid.

Anyone know when this went live? Does it apply retroactively to items that were preordered before this deal went into effect?

A few weeks ago. Yes, it is retroactive. Contact customer service if you don't see it in your order summary.

2. Do I get 20% off if I already pre-ordered the game?

Yes, the offer will be extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders. The discount will be reflected in your order details within 5 business days and at the time of shipment.

tumblr_o1xmtyAb9E1sts23eo1_540.jpg

Concluded that my pcb is borked, anyone have any recommendations to replace my pcb? I guess imma need one that is ps3/ps4/pc since SFV is coming out soon.

I wish they would have at least discussed or theory crafted a project M style marvel update even though it obviously will never happen. I would love to hear what changes they would actually want

they know the magnum opus of marvel patch fan fiction already exists on neogaf, they can't challenge the theory gods of gaf marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom