• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF tourney showing why SF4 is the best game ever.

latest

#Icant

Kumubou

I wonder how Evo bets are going to be handled if assigned floor seating makes a difference.
I think that might be by design -- while people enjoy it, the staff wants nothing to do with it as it can have some rather nasty legal implications.

My concern with the assigned floor seats is that it's going to make some finals games look dead. In years past, the early games wouldn't have a huge crowd but it looked OK since they were all up front. However, if you have a bunch of SF and Smash fans that bought all of the floor seats, it's going to make the other games look like they have a completely dead audience. I wonder if the floor seating should be assigned on a per-game basis and then cycled out between games, but that sounds like a real logistical pain in the ass.

pixelish

what is radioheads best track and why is it climbing up the walls

idioteque followed by climbing up the walls or subterranean homesick alien

top tier radiohead albums: kid a, amnesiac, in rainbows, ok computer
high tier: hail to the thief, the bends
low tier (no mid tier): the king of limbs
never listen to the album that has creep in it.

JeTmAn81

idioteque followed by climbing up the walls or subterranean homesick alien

top tier radiohead albums: kid a, amnesiac, in rainbows, ok computer
high tier: hail to the thief, the bends
low tier (no mid tier): the king of limbs
never listen to the album that has creep in it.

Get stuffed, Pablo Honey is a good album

Ferrio

Banned
Picked up Pocket Rumble and it's a great little fighting game. Bit sparse on characters, but it's solid foundation with some great netcode.

gaf tourney on now and can I join?

Bruh, I advertised this for the past 5 days. Plus I was practically begging people earlier today. Looks like you just somehow never noticed.

KSabot, unless you want me to send it to someone else then I'll just gift the Season Pass to you. Just let me know.

Snake Eyez & Infiltration confirmed for the Redbull Kumite

Only 4 more players left to be invited. I assume Bonchan will get invited so 3 players left. I also assume another French player will be invited as the tournament is held in France.

Daigo - guaranteed to still be daigoat
Nemo -guaranteed to play as Fang/Rashid

Red Bull pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom