• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
seanbkjir.png

bengus why
this is sucks

barebones gameplay
barebones modes
barebones online
barebones art
barebones characters
barebones airthang b

this is the barebones SF you asked for brehs

If the workload on Bengus was truly the problem (big ? on that), Capcom should have contracted multiple artists for the story boards. Could have gotten Omar Dogan, and some other people to make story boards for each character.

FU2WbNM.gif

He grew up wishing he was born a pretty girl so he lashed out at the world that rejected who he really was deep down. In a fit of rage after being harassed nonstop he angerly masterbated for the first time and in doing so unlocked his psycho powers slaughtering everyone that harassed him shortly after. Amazed by his new power he decided he should reshape the world so that any man could be the pretty girl they want to be and in order to do this he looked towards WW2 and nazi germany for motivation on how to get started and run something that could take over the world.

wtf did I just write?
This is your brain after playing too many BlazBlue story modes.

Now we know why Rose is female.

Some get Sean a hair stylist.
Hm, that is interesting, it might be too much of a rehaul to do through patching though. I think having more meter might be a solution but there can be others. I was mentioning to a friend that depending on the number of buttons you press, from 1-3 punches, determines the amount of meter you use for your CA so at least after an EX move you can do a CA, granted with less damage the less meter you have. Its a crazy idea but that's what makes game design fun, trying things and seeing how they end up. On the V stuff, it certainly is a daunting task to simplify everything for the average consumer to understand... We'll see how it all ends up in 1-2 years.
Sounds like too much choice for most of the Street Fighter crowd. I might be for it if the weak and medium versions of CA had no cinematic.
I just woke up from a 26 hour nap... wtf?

My schedule is fucked now xD
I used to get splitting headaches from that in my teenage years. I've worked 20+ hour shifts and I wouldn't take a wink of extra sleep past 8 hours now.
Yes! Those cinematics can die in a fire.
One of the worst "innovations" the genre has seen as far as I'm concerned. The camera angles also backfire on Capcom since 80% of the women are built like Brazilian women.
It's fun watching you play. Almost tempted to jump in myself. Its been so long since I touched Jedah an B.B. Hood.
You'll have even more fun when I start posting footage of me winning instead.

Play Bulleta again. Sako wants you to do eet
barebones gameplay
barebones modes
barebones online
barebones art
barebones characters
barebones airthang b

this is the barebones SF you asked for brehs
Barebones roster and barebones GGPO are the only things bothering me. I laugh at the art because just a few years ago pretty much everything that wasn't SF or Marvel was the butt of the FGC's jokes. Now we got pubey Sean and a whole lot of awkward SFV story art.

sort of dawned on me just now that the menu ui from the beta is probably what will be in the final game

it looks like the home depot self checkout interface, not a fighting game main menu. I guess it's not a big deal.

FACE

Banned
Fightcade is not representative of the real game. Ex has 0 startup depending on the connection. Same with knee press and headbutt. Urien can be really aggravating online.
Then again he is in Brazil so lol

I see people teleporting when they dash in, it's like training in gravity dude.

Edit: It's actually ok as long as the ping isn't higher than 150ms.

PS: DQ is joking, his chariot tackles are "unblockable" cause I keep trying(and failing) to parry them.

Hope you like unblockable chariot tackles.
What?

You don't parry those online? There is no better way to tell my opponent they're a LOSAH. Parry and HP Power Bomb the sucka.
Fightcade is not representative of the real game. Ex has 0 startup depending on the connection. Same with knee press and headbutt. Urien can be really aggravating online.
Then again he is in Brazil so lol
Yeah, he's a pain to fight, but more because of his left right shenanigans and aegis reflector. His tackle is awesome, though. Currently I've fallen in love with slash elbow into boomerang raid because it looks pretty cool. Both Alex and Urien know what's up with that aggro RTSD style.

jerry1594

I see people teleporting when they dash in, it's like training in gravity dude.

Edit: It's actually ok as long as the ping isn't higher than 150ms.

PS: DQ is joking, his chariot tackles are "unblockable" cause I keep trying(and failing) to parry them.
Ah. Not usually a good idea but with the recovery on there just go for broke lol
What?

You don't parry those online? There is no better way to tell my opponent they're a LOSAH. Parry and HP Power Bomb the sucka.

Yeah, he's a pain to fight, but more because of his left right shenanigans and aegis reflector. His tackle is awesome, though. Currently I've fallen in love with slash elbow into boomerang raid because it looks pretty cool. Both Alex and Urien know what's up with that aggro RTSD style.
That's just a part of the game. When he has two meters and does a midscreen loop that does kinda suck but you just need to deal. I get more annoyed by stuff that gets introduced that is not part of the game. Left right i assumed you mean midscreen setups? Tackles are pretty sick and ex chop is a nice simple confirm. I like how simple alex is to pick up and play yet gets so challenging to play at a high level.

shaowebb

Just called off sick from work when I was supposed to bring food for the Super Bowl. Feels bad man. I could give two shits about the foozball but I don't like leaving dudes hungry on a long shift during "their event". Time to order em some pizza and go to the doctor.

Looks like I'm home for a few days though. Might be up later for some stuff if I dont crash. That lack of sleep huuuuuuuurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom