• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarRock

He's 100% right.

I love me some Vergil but it makes no sense to me that you put Vergil in as a guest character instead of Dante as a series representative. Almost as bad as putting in Zero instead of MM...

Oh wait.. .
Zero is the star of his own four games.

Haha... totally.
8748722-Laughing-old-man-using-laptop-computer-at-home-looking-at-screen-gesturing--Stock-Photo.jpg
I know, right?!
I have no clue about Smash or Soul Caliber.

Shun

Still waiting out for Fire Emblem 2d game by French Bread or ASW.

Anyways like expected, Blade Arcus from Shining EX, the updated version, is still a mess in both arcade and for console release.

No online play, very few characters balances, gameplay was not revamped or heavily changed upon, animations were not updated, story is somehow worse than Shining Resonance.

But hey Tony art sells and makes Sega ¥¥¥¥. The Shining fan in me dies inside, even as someone who liked some of the tony game like Blade.

After the initial hype I did not expect something like NitroPlus to be better than Blade Arcus. Did not get better after vanilla, despite many original releases doing so.

shaowebb

Well I for one think its about time that Fire Emblem finally got some recognition in Smash Bros with a character.
:D

Look fun. All of em. Sad no Inklings but I'll live.

Nightii

Banned
Zero is an annoying edgelord everytime he shows up in a Mega Man game where he is not the sole protagonist.

He is still a bit of an edgelord on his own series too, but to a much lesser degree.

Beats

Bayonetta looks like she'll be pretty strong going by what was shown in the direct. I'm worried about Witch Time being too good though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Bayonetta looks like she'll be pretty strong going by what was shown in the direct. I'm worried about Witch Time being too good though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
No better than Shulk counter.

Unless it procs slow on projectiles. Then Wtf.

mbpm1

Ryuko is weak shit. Lady Satsuki is superior because might controls everything.

No arguments here

But what happened after they finished the series and went on living normal lives though

That's what I wonder

Like all that and Sat is literally just another twentyish year old girl now

No arguments here

But what happened after they finished the series and went on living normal lives though

That's what I wonder

Like all that and Sat is literally just another twentyish year old girl now

she is a hairdresser with a specialty in eyebrows

Beckx

These 3 Smash additions are pretty much everything I could've wanted. I only wish they'd gone with short hair F.Corrin.

Damn, ZerotheShadow calling me out in an SC thread:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

What is with you getting called out in Soul Calibur threads?!

And whatever happened to that Cain dude anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom