• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Don't feel like watching this direct thing, but is it long hair or short hair Bayo?
It's both costumes available but I think they are promoting the short hair version more.

Also they said Smash is a "competitive action game". Not a fighting game confirmed.. AYY LMAO!

Which one has better booty?

I would expect they're the

IKT0CIm.jpg

SAME

vulva

He's 100% right.

I love me some Vergil but it makes no sense to me that you put Vergil in as a guest character instead of Dante as a series representative. Almost as bad as putting in Zero instead of MM...

Oh wait.. .

At least Zero's been the main character in several games and has been established in fighting games before though.

Mizerman

He's 100% right.

I love me some Vergil but it makes no sense to me that you put Vergil in as a guest character instead of Dante as a series representative. Almost as bad as putting in Zero instead of MM...

Oh wait.. .

Plus, Vergil is just as popular as Dante. If not more so.

At least Zero's been the main character in several games and has been established in fighting games before though.

Dat Inafune.

Skilletor

Damn, ZerotheShadow calling me out in an SC thread:

I would like to point out that no one should listen to anything Skillator has to say on Soul Calibur or any fighting game. Guy is 110% scrub. He's only going to feed you a bunch of half-baked BS. Please don't take him seriously.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Dahbomb

Vergil is not as popular/recognized as Dante and neither is Zero more popular/recognized than MM. Yeah these guys have a stronger following among their core fanbases but outside of that it's a lot different.

Also I thought Zero made it in because Nitsuma was a big Zero fan. Also why he buffed him dramatically in Ultimate despite already being a top 5 character..

vulva

I don't know if there is enough information out there to argue costs and profitability of the whole thing. Too much speculation based on guesses if you are going to argue that, it's not really worth the effort when I was just expressing an opinion.
Oh. You can play as short hair Jeanne-style alt if you want then.

It's both costumes available but I think they are promoting the short hair version more.

Also they said Smash is a "competitive action game". Not a fighting game confirmed.. AYY LMAO!

I preferred "Opponent Based Action Game" if they were to continue avoiding the standard genre title. Though, I suppose it's pretty much the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom