• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

Don't think it was the first time they referenced it as that.

Why am I not surprised. You anime people are all the same.

what is gundam
Xb1KGPD.gif

Skilletor

that whole thread is a mess. that post about people who don't like 4 aren't good competitive players...lol.

Yeah...if somebody says that SC4 had good netcode, we're never going to see eye to eye on anything. #nerfhilde

What is with you getting called out in Soul Calibur threads?!

And whatever happened to that Cain dude anyway?

I don't even know. I don't even know why ZerotheShadow knows my name. I feel famous. I have a hater. lol.

vulva

Had another set with Bee. Dude was wrecking me consistently the whole time tbh. Then we had a ft3 before it ended and it came down to the wire. This kinda stuff really gets me fired up and want to play more.

Zissou

We need a fighting game gameplay discussion thread. We could
a) secretly infiltrate the gaming side
b) stop talking about jrpg garbage

we'd also have like 3 people talking.

but then no one would be left

I'm inclined to agree. While I like the discussion about mechanics and subtle gameplay nuances of fighting games, I also enjoy discussions about costumes, story and other things related to fighting games.

Just give it time, we'll be talking about how godlike Daigo's spacing is in SFV when it releases...or some such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom