• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinKL

From what I heard : no rematch button on versus offline, no button check on select screen and no VS CPU mode. Learned a lot of other things but can't talk, NDA. I don't know who was joking about bare bones fighting 5 but it might not be a joke after all.

-I swear I saw a rematch button on a stream, maybe you're talking about Online? I asked Combofiend about it, and he said "it should" be in there, but he doesn't know (not a good sign)
-no button check we can live with
-isn't survivor mode essentially vs CPU w/ modifiers?

notworksafe

all these missing features are things we can live without. but we shouldn't have to and wouldn't have to with a competent company at the helm

Skilletor

all these missing features are things we can live without. but we shouldn't have to and wouldn't have to with a competent company at the helm

Yeah, if any of these things turn out true it's a huge wtf for me.

Only thing I would personally care about would be the rematch thing, though. Unless they've optimized load times A LOT no rematch would be lots of wasted time.

it's capcom and they released a game not called monster hunter c'mon. Just be glad they didn't reboot it as a 30 fps iOS game

seriously though, story mode is whatever since even AAA games don't have them nowadays, but all this stuff is basic.

Bizazedo

From what I heard : no rematch button on versus offline, no button check on select screen and no VS CPU mode. Learned a lot of other things but can't talk, NDA. I don't know who was joking about bare bones fighting 5 but it might not be a joke after all.

You have an NDA, break the NDA, but don't reveal more due to NDA.

You also said no re-match button despite it showing on beta builds.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
about to go see Brooklyn! :D

still gotta see Bridge of Spies, The Martian and Spotlight
then I'll be ready to complain about the oscars

Line_HTX

Some gifs courtesy of grayfox

p8jyqpC.gif

MLlmKpP.gif

That Jin EX move... is that EWHF with both punches, ECD+1+2?

The new and improved ASSuka. LOL

Horseress

Damn, no rematch button is almost unbelievable! And people who want single player content might as well wait 3 months to buy the game

Skilletor

nah, ian got the goods from the source

Nice, didn't see the update. :)

Hope we get a trailer for Alex soon.

Horseress said:
Damn, no rematch button is almost unbelievable! And people who want single player content might as well wait 3 months to buy the game

Yeah...but it's already in, so that bit of info is hard to believe.

Weird, they had a rematch button on the WSO sessions couple of weeks ago, would be a bizarre decision to remove it, unless i'm misunderstanding something

https://youtu.be/79PsBMAcEnI?t=21m53s

This.

You have an NDA, break the NDA, but don't reveal more due to NDA.

You also said no re-match button despite it showing on beta builds.

What I said was published in public so I can repeat it. The other things were said in private so I can't repeat them, that's all. Also I had someone else saying there was rematch in local after all so I don't know who to believe. -_-

Line_HTX

For the love of god, Tekken 7 better not have that chat thing being on all the time for spectator.

Yes! I absolutely hated that the in game chat window was always there by default whenever a match started. Shit should be always OFF and you can chat again back in the lobby room.

Bizazedo

This.

What I said was published in public so I can repeat it. The other things were said in private so I can't repeat them, that's all. Also I had someone else saying there was rematch in local after all so I don't know who to believe. -_-

If you have an NDA and know SF stuff, though, you should know what rumors are BS and what's true, no?

If you have an NDA and know SF stuff, though, you should know what rumors are BS and what's true, no?

I'm still waiting for my press copy and talked with two friends about various things related to the game (that's the part I can't talk about with you). One person who has the game and that I trust most of the time talked publicly about the rematch thing... And another one came later to tell me the opposite in private. Maybe that's related to the day one patch that was published today for the press to use.

Quesa

I'm still waiting for my press copy and talked with two friends about various things related to the game (that's the part I can't talk about with you). One person who has the game and that I trust most of the time talked publicly about the rematch thing... And another one came later to tell me the opposite in private. Maybe that's related to the day one patch that was published today for the press to use.

Let me know when you get your press copy. Haven't gotten mine either.

Let me know when you get your press copy. Haven't gotten mine either.

We're probably in different countries so that might not be the same people managing this.

Also folks on twitter said rematch option was available in two retail streams they saw in the late afternoon so I suppose the first guy was wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom