• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on what happens to the Madcatz sponsored players? If they can't pay over half their employees I would be surprised if they decided to keep sponsoring.

FloatOn

I know this game! If you watch the system mechanic video online you find its actually pretty damned deep. Really good stuff is likely to be enjoyed in this game. So exciting to hear its coming through the pipeline to early access now!

yeah I'm excited.

I think it will probably do more for people new to fighting games than what skullgirls did.

it's only two buttons after all. and nothing overly complicated.

Conspiracy Theory GAF. I'm not some imaginary internet boogie man. You can meet me at most EC majors, I'm a real person and actually a really nice guy. Skillator was just following me around shadow posting me a few months back and he's a totally scrub so I gave him some shit.

Skilletor

It means [racial slur] at home.

Oh, that's stupid. Fuck that. Thanks for answering, though.

Conspiracy Theory GAF. I'm not some imaginary internet boogie man. You can meet me at most EC majors, I'm a real person and actually a really nice guy. Skillator was just following me around shadow posting me a few months back and he's a totally scrub so I gave him some shit.

That never happened. What happen is that I post in a lot of SF5 and/or Fighting Game threads and saw you spewing your usual brand of bullshit.

Get over yourself. lol

You know nothing about me.

Dahbomb

It's not that people don't think you exist, it's that people think you are the same person as the two usernames already mentioned who were perma banned from GAF previously.

Every asshole says they're nice in person

It's not that people don't think you exist, it's that people think you are the same person as the two usernames already mentioned who were perma banned from GAF from previously.
I am ZTS that's been clear for a long time and Shouta knows that. I was waiting freakin like 2 years to be allowed back. The other name I have no connection to.

I hate that word.
This is the only forum I frequent.
I don't read stream chat.
I don't stay at home.

I have never seen it before, so I have no reason to know it.
You never go to tournaments, you talk shit online. That's team NAH, which has a double meaning it as well. The acronym was developed after the name was established. "Are you going to <insert tournament>?" "Nah". That's where it came from.

Dahbomb

I am ZTS that's been clear for a long time and Shouta knows that. I was waiting freakin like 2 years to be allowed back. The other name I have no connection to.
Well when this happens once people start to wonder how many times has it happened already. Most users here aren't mods so they don't know the background info of other users.

The posting pattern of Deckard Cain was very similar to yours. Similar choice in games (ie. hated most games), similar usage of words, similar confrontational posts.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
From what I heard : no rematch button on versus offline, no button check on select screen and no VS CPU mode. Learned a lot of other things but can't talk, NDA. I don't know who was joking about bare bones fighting 5 but it might not be a joke after all.

I'm just baffled.

Is ZtS actually Deckard Cain, or vice versa?

Yeah, I honestly think one dude is both ZTS and Deckard Cain. There's no way someone acts like this consistently and sees it as normal behavior.

guess what I just saaaaaaaw~

A server disconnect interrupting an offline versus maaaaaaatch

Stop. I don't want to cancel my pre-order. I really don't.

Skilletor

You never go to tournaments, you talk shit online. That's team NAH, which has a double meaning it as well. The acronym was developed after the name was established. "Are you going to <insert tournament>?" "Nah". That's where it came from.

Again, stop talking like you now me. Your assumptions are ridiculous.

I don't talk shit. Ever. Please find a post where I'm talking shit. YOU talk shit all the time. I don't call people out of their screen names. If talking shit means disagreeing with you, then, yeah, I guess. I don't disparage anybody's skill level.

Nah but when i think about the shenanigans of the launch and when Reviews hit,i think how actually none of that drama will matter when the game is in full swing. All drama is useless in the long run. Won't stop stupid threads to pop up but i will not let it get to me .
The core players will keep doing them. If the casuals and reviewers are bothered it'll be a problem, but that is that.
i figured i'd go GMG for the 25% off but that ended up screwing me i think. can't get a refund on steam for a game i bought at an online store.

was able to get psn to refund me after a mix of threats and begging

fighting games are a big deal to me but i already have CVS2 & MVC2 on arcade and a working copy of Fightcade so I can play the good fighers
Yeah, this is why I only buy sub $30 games on GMG. Can't deal with the possibility of no refund for a $60 product.
Small games have really helpful communities. Unless they are 3s or mvc1. Speaking of which mvc1 probably has more people playing it than 2 right now.
You hit that nail on the head lmao. MvC1 GGPO shits on everyone in the vicinity and people love talking about money matches. Third Strike fightcade was horrible a few months go when I started. Everyone good teabagged me, told me I suck and trolled me because I couldn't play Alex well less than a month into the game. The former is kind of hilarious because it's like WW1. Everyone is tossing bombs at everyone and there are just no sides. The 3S fightade experience is rougher.

VSav fightcade and the SG community are my gold standard for helpful communities. Tremendous people with tremendous patience. Still can't forget all that Dyne salt cuz Jedah is kinda butt cheeks.

Dahbomb

FGC stream chat needs more HS copypastas.

M. Bison created a strategy that revolved around trying to defeat your opponent in one round without much meter. Fighting for space and meter between fighters make an overall game of Street Fighter more fun and compelling, but taking 200+ chip damage in one block string is not particularly fun or interactive

ShinMaruku

Triforce I don't think has anything to do with CORN when you know what it means.
People keep making this man more powerful than he is. Kinda like Inafune. :E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom