• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

soakrates

My 30s have been my most successful years as a player so far, which I definitely did not expect. I can certainly see why interest might drop with age, though.

jerry1594

Never said it died, but it didnt take off as id wish. Devs are back on it so who knows whats going to happen.
If they optimize the engine a lot and drop the price to $15 they have a decent chance to grow the playerbase. Those are the things that probably put people off from buying it in the first place. Granted it's been on sale for way less by now.

vocab

Not having spectating of lobbies day 1 in 2016 is pretty ridiculous.

Edit:eek:nly two player lobbies too? Wtf. Its hard to defend this shit. How am I supposed to get friends interested when they cant even play together with more than two people?

I didn't really get into fighting game till AFTER I had a kid. Since I was stuck at home, I ended up gravitating to fighters since I stopped playing sports on the weekends.

I used to play CS for ungodly hours during college. Now I can barely keep it together in Overwatch(Not used to bullet travel speed) but do okay in BF4 (I love the helicopters).

edit: I thought they were going to let us spectate in lobbies? Didn't they learn anything from MvC3?!

Beckx

Here's the content roadmap/timeline from the article.

590e1e8d9d67837636874ee4fe89a080.jpg

Huge shame that real lobbies won't be there till March, but I guess that gives me a month to git gud before I can start playing with more than one friend.

Beckx

Not delaying the launch to march is going to bite them in the ass.

Maybe they can schedule a visit from the Diablo 3 exp pack team, too.

I was pretty willing to defend Capcom for the store not being at launch and some other stuff but man, that is outrageous. I'm a tournament player and even I'm mad at the lack of content at launch. Hope reviewers really like versus mode because that's pretty much all they got.

The game will at least still have the option to search for a match, like what they had in the beta right?

Please God let it be in there.

I'll be materializing at the venue hotel late Thursday. Xrd, VSav, secret Canadian spy missi—erm, roadtrip to the Atlantic coast afterwards... should be a fun trip.

Haven't sorted out my room splitting situ either, so if any of you are still looking for an in there, I'm holding a room.

Hit up @katypamyurin3s on Twitter I think him and his buddy are looking for a room. He is a
shit
vsav player.

This feels like the inverse MGS5, where they added all that hidden DLC/Base building issues till the game was out for a couple months.

Good on Capcom making a roadmap but 1st impressions are important. Hopefully they can improve it the way DICE improved the dumpster fire that was BF4 into one of the best MP shooters this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom