• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if art valle and miguel ross are feeling about the rush to be e-sports?
Is it worth it. I mean Lupe and Daigo is one thing but...

what do you mean?

of the three I would think Sabin is the one who actually cares if the game is good. But even he's about making the community bigger over everything else.

CO_Andy

Rare footage of good (and recent) Bengus art

F9mpAte.png

Cacpcom pls. Stop working the man like a inu and give SFV the respect it deserves.

Sounds like an easy way to get infinite fight money to me.

Only if the "fight money" total is stored server side but no verification is done for the single player payout. I mean yeah Capcom is dumb enough for this to happen, but really? Guess we'll find out day 1. Might as well hit the FM cap.

vocab

Street fighter V season pass is $30. I imagine 2017 season pass will be the same price as well.

If you are going to play the game, you really have no incentive to buy it. Earning FM doesn't seem like a big deal. Plus the daily/weekly challenges will net you plenty.

ShinMaruku

You're just happy this will be the last Street Fighter before Capcom closes their doors forever in 2020. You think once SF is dead everyone will go to DOA I bet.

No, I just love some of the silliness from people thinking Capcom would do this right from their history. This has nothing about bringing people to DOA, I would rather both games get actual new people than the usual suspects. But no, nothing about capcom going outta business because this won't sink them and sf won't die.

Also I just want this as a illustrative point that being e-sports ain't just gonna magically make the game better unlike the esports cheerleaders would have people assume. It's that as opposed to people moving to one game from another.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If it's $30, that's more like it. Cindi pulled a Yams. Like wife, like husband. Valentine's day is in a couple of days you know what that means.

That's not a Japan thing. Grunge is back in America as well.

I'm not talking about the shirt alone. I'm also talking about the pants and shoes. It's just the way the pic is drawn. Very Japanese.

America is always late. You'll probably have to go on lookbook or some shit to find that look more frequently.

Anne

America is always late. You'll probably have to go on lookbook or some shit to find that look more frequently.

It's pretty common in the city around here. It also never /completely/ died off but it's back to being in fashion in the music scene here,

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
My avatar bet with Zissou starts on Tuesday. The bet is that SFV doesn't go F2P in a major region (NA/EU/JP) for one calendar year.

Oh man, this is some funny bet. I hope whoever wins makes the most disgusting avatar for the other person.

Kuroko's is the name of the show, man, everyone knows Aomine is the best

actually it's akashi (remember his reference to the "cheap copy" Kise, heh), so overpowered he's broken

The king of basketball.
I know what you will do.

Wait, a season pass is 60 dollars?

Holy shit, Capcom.

This game is FUCKED.

I bought it on PSN for $30....

Capcom no. Everything about the game screams no to the mass.

Capcom can't really mess this up.... Can they?

What? This look is from the 90's. We did this in the 90's. It's a part of retro 90's fashion and has been a thing for years now.

No crap. The point is they're the ones bringing it back. Just like the sweat pants or pants that look like they belong in an mc hammer video. That shit was in Japan 7-8 years ago, but people in the US started to wear it like 2 years ago maybe. Of course, these are all worn by people into street fashion no matter their location, but it happens more frequent in certain places. The pants Alex has look very Yohji like, at least at the waist.

This is what Alex's pants remind me of at the waist at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom