• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulva

I agreee that term is charged but I found it much more effective to use that imagery than to go nuanced about why it is so. Most people don't operate on that level in those fandoms.

Riot is a cult. :E

saying chinese people is nuanced and chinamen is better?

Line_HTX

I got banned off a esports stream for saying fgcs can't be esports because esports is nothing but white people and Chinamen. :(

That's not a good idea, lol. C'mon, now.

I'm surprised a high profile stream banned you considering chat goes too fast for those eSports streams.

lol no

med_gallery_11_181_100775.jpg

Atelier's story art is classier than what SFV just put out.

Warxard

Banned
Nice to see the 'cism on my lunch break

--

Persia seems like she'd be cool to play like, pool with. A genuinely likeable and cool person to talk to.

MrDaravon

The Atelier games are one of those series I always want to get around to, but all of the different releases and Plus editions etc make it super confusing every time I try to figure out chronologies and what order to play in lol

I knew 400+ was bullshit.

To be somewhat fair they might need to cap it because they're running it on PC. Which in of itself is an incredibly stupid decision, but hey.

mbpm1

I agreee that term is charged but I found it much more effective to use that imagery than to go nuanced about why it is so. Most people don't operate on that level in those fandoms.

Riot is a cult. :E

Bringing that term here was apparently not a good idea tho

i don't see a difference

Is the left Fox News?

Persia seems like she'd be cool to play like, pool with. A genuinely likeable and cool person to talk to.

Why not Mahvel

Line_HTX

I don't know anyone in the top section, must be LoL or CSGO commentators. At least DOTA and HS have some Asian commentators to have some semblance of diversity.

I love Frodan's deep insight as a play-by-play. It would be amazing if he was an FGC caster too, haha

Is the left Fox News?

Don't they have to be blonde first? :p

Can you find the hidden dong shape in this pic?

triWAT

Rhapsody

Banned
If one of the scissor kicks do end up safe on block, why should psycho inferno be safe on block?

Seems more like a move that should be use as a combo, sort of like some of Karin's moves.

If one of the scissor kicks do end up safe on block, why should psycho inferno be safe on block?

Seems more like a move that should be use as a combo, sort of like some of Karin's moves.
1) All if the Scissor Kicks are safe on block.
2) Scissors put you up close. Even though they're safe on block, you're in a bad position after using them. If you notice, most of the good Bison players are using Scissors rarely in the Betas.
3) Psycho Inferno does more chip, so it would be the blockstring ender of choice if that's what you want.

notworksafe

Okay nerds, I'm heading home to work on the next FGHQ OT for 5000 hours in MS Paint. Post your best title and link your stream if you want it in the OP.

Shouta, thanks in advance for banning the person who makes the lamest joke involving "esports".

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Okay nerds, I'm heading home to work on the next FGHQ OT for 5000 hours in MS Paint. Post your best title and link your stream if you want it in the OP.

Shouta, thanks in advance for banning the person who makes the lamest joke involving "esports".

Fighting Game Headquarters |∞3| The New Age of Sodium Chloride

Quesa

OT - One V-Trigger Bar Short of a Full Game
OT - Frauds a Bengus
OT - V has come too early
OT - Street Fighter V Beta V
OT - #Wiseup

Unit24

Is there any info on how cross-play will work? Does it just work with matchmaking, or will it somehow be possible to play on PS4 and join a friend who's on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom