• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

I feel bad for mike ross. No wonder hes been looking rough. The man went through hell. Duration 2:28:03 Look at those kills. HOW. HOW DO YOU STILL LOSE. TECHIESMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOOOOL. High skill bracket. With those deaths and kills? Ya, okay.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2032281895

PicardWTF.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Is there any info on how cross-play will work? Does it just work with matchmaking, or will it somehow be possible to play on PS4 and join a friend who's on PC?

I imagine the whole reason you have to make a Capcom Fighter Network ID instead of it just using your Steam/PSN name is specifically for this purpose.

notworksafe

Repost for the next page
Okay nerds, I'm heading home to work on the next FGHQ OT for 5000 hours in MS Paint. Post your best title and link your stream if you want it in the OP.

Shouta, thanks in advance for banning the person who makes the lamest joke involving "esports".

What are the characters like? How's the tone?

I'm looking for serious sports manga to read. Most of them are on the comedic side. Not that that's wrong, but I finally started reading Teppu after hearing great things about it, and I'm so disappointed it's so silly and lighthearted. I was really hoping for something more serious in tone like Real.

Yeah, a quick google search shows this isn't what I'm looking for.

Basically, Inoue needs to make more sports manga. The king.
real12k0yee.jpg

Rare footage of good (and recent) Bengus art

Cacpcom pls. Stop working the man like a inu and give SFV the respect it deserves.
I do believe you forgot to add these good and recent Bengus artworks.

Okay nerds, I'm heading home to work on the next FGHQ OT for 5000 hours in MS Paint. Post your best title and link your stream if you want it in the OP.

Shouta, thanks in advance for banning the person who makes the lamest joke involving "esports".

OT3 - One Step At a Time (with season pass)

I was hoping this would be closer than FAB vs Machaboo set in Xrd. When I watched it last night, I was disappointed. At least we got an awesome Blitz Shield combo out of FAB lol

I was too busy jizzing my pants at all the conversions Mocchi was doing. It seems like there's no end to them. I probably caught some new bit of freestyling every single game.

Like, 6P CH, realize you're late? np. just dash 2P 2H IAD j.PKD land dashjump j.KD jc j.SD VV TO.

Love shenanigans like GF YRC => FAB YRCs his jump => j.H(2)K jc j.DD rejump j.DD, Fafnir.

And those are just the sillier examples. There's all manner of more legit insanity in there. It's a treasure trove.

Also learned that j.D Kudakero can just be left there. You score a really good kd and can just threaten an airthrow against the airtech which would get you another full combo.

So. Much. Stuff. To. Learn. The hunger is real. <3

Sayad

Want to check to see if Psycho Inferno is punishable on block still? ;-)
Haven't downloaded the 5GB day 1 patch so this could be useless, but all none VT versions are punishable except EX. EX might be -1, not punishable by SPDs but punishable by Gief super.

Also, for people worried about beating 10 characters only in survivor, hell difficulty is 100 rounds.

Rhapsody

Banned
I was too busy jizzing my pants at all the conversions Mocchi was doing. It seems like there's no end to them. I probably caught some new bit of freestyling every single game.

Like, 6P CH, realize you're late? np. just dash 2P 2H IAD j.PKD land dashjump j.KD jc j.SD VV TO.

Love shenanigans like GF YRC => FAB YRCs his jump => j.H(2)K jc j.DD rejump j.DD, Fafnir.

And those are just the sillier examples. There's all manner of more legit insanity in there. It's a treasure trove.

Also learned that j.D Kudakero can just be left there. You score a really good kd and can just threaten an airthrow against the airtech which would get you another full combo.

So. Much. Stuff. To. Learn. The hunger is real. <3

Mocchi's conversions were amazing, yeah lol. Also so much was burst safe that he got RC ready at that parts that weren't. Made FAB burst wrong so many times because of it. I definitely learned a lot through that set.

Beckx

Can't Lab Zero get any good karma?

@LabZeroGames
@yosp SCEJ FQA is being unreasonable and blocking us because they are blindly applying rules. How are we supposed to get anything done?

&#8207;@LabZeroGames
@yosp They’re blocking because it’s physical and users might not get a patch. But the bugs are online only, so that scenario is impossible.

Haven't downloaded the 5GB day 1 patch so this could be useless, but all none VT versions are punishable except EX. EX might be -1, not punishable by SPDs but punishable by Gief super.

Also, for people worried about beating 10 characters only in survivor, hell difficulty is 100 rounds.
Thanks man. Supposedly the day 1 patch has no frame data changes.

FGH|OT3| GAF Should Add Two Button Posting
Hahaha.

MrDaravon

Do we know if Capcom is going to allow people to stream before the game's release Monday night? Guessing probably not? I have to close Monday but I'm off all weekend, would love to stream monster it.

Do we know if Capcom is going to allow people to stream before the game's release Monday night? Guessing probably not? I have to close Monday but I'm off all weekend, would love to stream monster it.

I've heard different things like versus mode is allowed to be streamed and then everything else is okay on Monday.

Fraeon

I guess SF4 combo videos are a done thing now that even Desk resorts to things like this. I mean, I enjoy the editing but the combos themselves aren't really doing much.

GorillaJu

I like to think Shin was banned for shoehorning waifu gifs into every post and making all us on mobile angry every time you click "view gif" hoping to see something relevant or funny but it's just the same stupid Juri gif again.

Beckx

Next up on the Road to Profitability blackboard for Twitter: make money through eeeeeeesports.

---

while we're speaking of former FGW members, Jebailey is streaming SFV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom