• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Also, 8v8 UK vs France USFIV tournament this weekend.

Bg7lMKY.png

Zissou

Good. For the typical online SFIV Ryu it was just, "I'm gonna do it". Mash cr.MK and feel like they've got footsies.

I feel like that's the root of 99% of the complaints from SFIV players about V. "I can't do this one easy strong thing over and over and win, halp."

ShinMaruku

If enough new people try sfv the shiv people will be irrelevant because either they are out weighed or enough of them adapt as the game they used to like shrinks to the point most move off.

Tripon

If enough new people try sfv the shiv people will be irrelevant because either they are out weighed or enough of them adapt as the game they used to like shrinks to the point most move off.

The shiv people? Are SFIV players going to try to stab people to stop them from moving to SFV?

Mizerman

The shiv people? Are SFIV players going to try to stab people to stop them from moving to SFV?

Either that or use their arcade sticks as bludgeoning tools.

Since we were talking about it let's see our average reflex reaction time.

https://www.justpark.com/creative/reaction-time-test/

Mine is 19 years and I'm 30. My friend got it at 90 Milliseconds. I refuse to believe her. She's ex marine.

Turns out that I'm 27 years old with the reflexes of a 26-year-old.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Shin pls, you must find other sources for your powers.

Mine is 19 years and I'm 30. My friend got it at 90 Milliseconds. I refuse to believe her. She's ex marine.

I wouldn't be surprised if an ex-marine got a good score, they're trained pretty damn well. I got 284 milliseconds and won't even give me an age.

Edit:

Got 229, my results keep on getting lower.

It is 100% Yam's fault all along.

If you only knew the spoilers, holy hell people are going to be fucking pissed.

ShinMaruku

Hmm to do some OS tech in DOA5 or to not? I just love making people pick the wrong option on a wall and watch them loose 45% life off pressing the wrong button. It's the choice between 30-45% life.

mbpm1

I wouldn't be surprised if an ex-marine got a good score, they're trained pretty damn well. I got 284 milliseconds and won't even give me an age.

Edit:

Got 229, my results keep on getting lower.

I on the other hand have old man reactions

RIP ever reacting to rolento's pogos

You saw it already?

mbpm1

Lol I clicked randomly at the same time the stop sign appeared

Hooray for guessing working outside of SF4

Nope, I know a lot of things. One of them being spoilers cause of YouTube comments. Don't go anywhere in a comment section if you don't want the movie to be spoiled for you.

Well, good thing I've avoided everything somehow despite not barring myself from any of my usual places

vulva

Just did this and it says they think I'm not a human. I did four runs. First one I got like 313 or something (21 years old) and the next three were in the 250 range and it said I can't be human.

27 years old here.

What did he say once you told him moves were ok but equips are a big nono? and...how does he think equipment will be enough?

I can't say it's weird, people do make weird assumptions when it comes to fighting games, but still lol.

I didn't bother interrogating him, he just likes equips and I left it at that.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Nope, I know a lot of things. One of them being spoilers cause of YouTube comments. Don't go anywhere in a comment section if you don't want the movie to be spoiled for you.

I saw that shit too lol. The guy's account name was the spoiler I was like, that's dedication.

Don't care about Star Wars so it's whatever

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I saw that shit too lol. The guy's account name was the spoiler I was like, that's dedication.

Don't care about Star Wars so it's whatever

The guy posted it in a comment. I read "I hope you get cancer." And I reacted with, wtf, now I gotta read what the guy said. I expand the conversation and don't even see who it was until I reach the second to last comment and was like, oh my god, that's actually a really good
plot twist
lol

Granted, your guy was ready for some fucking salt and threats from people

I rarely do better than my age on these tests, but I've sharpened my defensive skills on some of the most high speed fighters the genre has to offer. It wouldn't surprise me if some people's reaction times improve significantly once they're in the zone. I know that is how it works for me.
Oh, we're talking about reaction times again? The circle wont complete without the classic.

http://www.teyah.net/MilliaBlocker_v0.3.swf
23.9 Frames

I think my average a year ago or more used to be like 28. I just got out of a good string of Skullgirls action. That probably helped.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Oh, we're talking about reaction times again? The circle wont complete without the classic.

http://www.teyah.net/MilliaBlocker_v0.3.swf

You know what, just fuck this game.

I'm terrible at this because I basically never actually try it when I play and just commit to blocking high when I think an overhead is coming

The disgusting part is I try predicting the overheads and it comes out as a fault. Its just wrong when I see Dizzy (I think that's the name of the character) crouches then stands and takes FOREVER! The fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom