• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
well start-up isn't everything I guess you'd have to take into account at which point during the animation you can actually recognize what the move is
Well you have to assume you recognize it on frame 1 or 2 otherwise you won't block it in time, 16 frames is pretty much opponent's character twitched and you react. It has to be a guess or a read for the average person.

Negaduck

Got in some good matches tonight with geif. He is so strong.

Only combo I had really was splash (usually cross over), c.MK xx lariat

You can get a guaranteed v-trigger off of s.HK xx v-trigger. After the last hit of the tornado you can get a free EX air spd

The other thing I did which works amazing in the corner is to reset them with s.HK and then when you recover ex running bear.

So damn fun.

HardRojo

Beta has been fun today. I didn't get a feel for Gief until I watched JWong's stream. He's a beast! Gonna stick to my boy Nash for now but I really need to work on my reactions, they're the reason I lose to so many mixups and ambiguous cross-ups/cross-downs.
Edit: Also, yeah, now is when you realize the lengths people will go just to be assholes. It's amazing, really.

MrDaravon

Somebody donated to Wong stream only to post SW spoilers, people are assholes lmao

People donating to streams to spoil stuff on streams that automatically display the message is as old as livestreaming. Happens all the time with Game of Thrones and other shit.

Tripon

LE2ABnv.jpg

Do Zangief mains miss green hand in SFV?

Kalamari

Bummer, we don't get to choose a different name for this beta phase. If anyone runs into selfsponsored on the beta, it's me.

Tripon

Didn't realize but I got two more Steam beta codes for SFV. First two people who PM me can have them. Need an email to send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom